Gyeongbokgung Palace11481 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 161 Sajik-ro, Sejongno, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +82-237003900
- Ticket Price: 3000 KRW
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Palace, Family And Kids, Architecture
Built in 1935, the Gyeongbokgung palace stands out amongst its peers because of its vivid design and architecture. Even though this palace was partially destroyed in a fire, one can’t help but notice the style resemblance of the Joseon dynasty. The complex of this palace also hosts the remarkable National Palace Museum and National Folk Museum. Visitors can experience the change of guard just like the olden times even today. Inside, there is a lot to be explored in terms of various living quarters, sculptures and architecture. The authentic Korean royal furniture and the carefully preserved objects d’art are quite noteworthy. Some of the fascinating facts about this palace are that it was the first place in Korea where electric lights were installed.
One of the most beautiful structures in Seoul, Gyeongbokgung Palace tickets are always coveted by art lovers. Since this is a popular palace, tickets for Gyeongbokgung Palace sell fast. However, as you buy tickets for Gyeongbokgung Palace tours with us, you get an advantage of all the information at affordable costs. Gyeongbokgung Palace tickets are always in demand, hence, rush in order to get your share at the earliest with Gyeongbokgung Palace ticket prices, especially slashed for you. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Seoul Itinerary 5 Days.
Gyeongbokgung Palace Travel Tips
- Free guided tours are offered. Ask information desk for more details.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Free wheelchair rental service is available.
- Operating hours are subjected to change depending on conditions or circumstances.
Entrance Ticket Details For Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Tickets for Gyeongbokgung Palace are also valid at the National Palace Museum and the National Folk Museum.
- Adults (19-64): 3,000 won / Group (over 10 years): 2,400 won
- Children (7-18): 1,500 won / Group (over 10 years): 1,200 won
- Children (7 and under): free admission
Gyeongbokgung Palace Hours
- The change of guard takes place between 10 am to 3 pm.
How to Reach Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Nearest subway station: Jeokseon Dong
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seoul before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seoul and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Seoul include Gyeongbokgung Palace in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
82.45% of people start their Gyeongbokgung Palace visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Gyeongbokgung Palace
60.16% of people prefer walking in order to reach Gyeongbokgung Palace