How to Reach Seoul
How to Get to Seoul
- By air: You can take a flight to Incheon International Airport which is located on Yeongjong Island in the neighboring city of Incheon.
- By train: You can take a train to Seoul Station, Yongsan Station and Cheongnyangni Station to reach the city.
- By bus: You can catch a bus from Central City Terminal, Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, Seoul Express Bus Terminal, Nambu Bus Terminal and Sinchon Bus Terminal.
- By boat: There are many ferry and boat services that can take you to the destination, Busan is the main port for ferries in the place.
How to Get Around Seoul
- By Taxi: Standard taxis can be found in great numbers and they are not costly as well.
- By Bus: It is more comfortable and generally faster to tour around Seoul by a passageway, but you can also take a bus and the bus system is an all-inclusive and inexpensive system.
- By Air: Of late low-cost local airlines for instance Jeju Air has come along on the scene. Domestic air travel is rationally priced and operates in the majority of the country’s main cities and Jejudo the land of honeymooners in southern Korea.
- By Boat: Regular ferries link Incheon City, the west of Seoul, with approximately a dozen cities of ports in China twice or thrice in a week.
- By Rail: Seoul is the center of a widespread home rail network managed by Korean National Rail road.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Seoul. The most preferred mode of transport in Seoul is Train/Metro.
Average distance: 15.74 km Average time: 41.68 min
Train/Metro 40%Train 28.8 min Walking 10.34 min Waiting 4.63 min Bus 1.75 min Other 0.08 min Overall average time for 19.8 kms 45.59 min
Walking 17%Walking 22.12 min Train 5.06 min Waiting 1.41 min Bus 0.88 min Other 0.18 min Overall average time for 7.23 kms 29.65 min
Bike 5%Bike 22.4 min Walking 0.4 min Overall average time for 5.6 kms 22.8 min
Car 20%Driving 43.25 min Walking 1.1 min Overall average time for 17.56 kms 44.35 min
Bus/Trolleybus 12%Bus 34.92 min Walking 6.38 min Waiting 5.71 min Train 4.17 min Other 0.58 min Overall average time for 16.34 kms 51.75 min
Motorbike 2%Motorbike 22.5 min Walking 3.5 min Overall average time for 10.5 kms 26 min