How to Reach Seoul, South Korea
The Easiest Way to Reach Seoul
How to Get to Seoul
- By air: You can take a flight to Incheon International Airport which is located on Yeongjong Island in the neighboring city of Incheon.
- By train: You can take a train to Seoul Station, Yongsan Station and Cheongnyangni Station to reach the city.
- By bus: You can catch a bus from Central City Terminal, Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, Seoul Express Bus Terminal, Nambu Bus Terminal and Sinchon Bus Terminal.
- By boat: There are many ferry and boat services that can take you to the destination, Busan is the main port for ferries in the place.
How to Get Around Seoul
- By Taxi: Standard taxis can be found in great numbers and they are not costly as well.
- By Bus: It is more comfortable and generally faster to tour around Seoul by a passageway, but you can also take a bus and the bus system is an all-inclusive and inexpensive system.
- By Air: Of late low-cost local airlines for instance Jeju Air has come along on the scene. Domestic air travel is rationally priced and operates in the majority of the country’s main cities and Jejudo the land of honeymooners in southern Korea.
- By Boat: Regular ferries link Incheon City, the west of Seoul, with approximately a dozen cities of ports in China twice or thrice in a week.
- By Rail: Seoul is the center of a widespread home rail network managed by Korean National Rail road.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Seoul and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Seoul
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Seoul. The most preferred mode of transport in Seoul is Train/Metro.
Average distance: 16.69 km Average time: 39.91 min
Train/Metro 42.86%Train 27.19 min Walking 9.69 min Waiting 4.08 min Bus 1.11 min Other 0.11 min Overall average time for 22.11 kms 42.18 min
Walking 14.29%Walking 26.33 min Train 6 min Waiting 1 min Overall average time for 9.51 kms 33.33 min
Bike 6.35%Bike 23 min Walking 0.5 min Overall average time for 6.5 kms 23.5 min
Car 15.87%Driving 44.5 min Walking 0.6 min Overall average time for 17 kms 45.1 min
Bus/Trolleybus 14.29%Bus 27.11 min Walking 7.39 min Waiting 5.39 min Other 0.78 min Train 0.56 min Overall average time for 11.81 kms 41.22 min
- How to Reach Cities Near Seoul
- How to reach Incheon
- How to reach Anjung
- How to reach Anjung Elementary School
- How to reach Anjung Terminal
- How to reach Cheonan-si
- How to reach Yeongi-gun
- How to reach Boryeong-si
- How to reach Seocho-gu
- How to reach Seoul Red Cross Hospital
- How to Reach Top Cities in South Korea
- How to reach Busan
- How to reach Ulsan
- How to reach Jeju-si
- How to reach Hadong-gun
- How to reach Jeongseon-gun
- How to reach Gangjin-gun
- How to reach Jangsu-gun
- How to reach Changwon
- How to reach Gwangju
- How to Reach Cities Around the World
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Prague
- How to reach Rome
- How to reach Rio De Janeiro
- How to reach London
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Bela-bela
- How to reach Marne-la-vallee
- How to reach Leopoldsburg