How to Reach Seoul, South Korea
The Easiest Way to Reach Seoul
How to Get to Seoul
- By air: You can take a flight to Incheon International Airport which is located on Yeongjong Island in the neighboring city of Incheon.
- By train: You can take a train to Seoul Station, Yongsan Station and Cheongnyangni Station to reach the city.
- By bus: You can catch a bus from Central City Terminal, Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, Seoul Express Bus Terminal, Nambu Bus Terminal and Sinchon Bus Terminal.
- By boat: There are many ferry and boat services that can take you to the destination, Busan is the main port for ferries in the place.
How to Get Around Seoul
- By Taxi: Standard taxis can be found in great numbers and they are not costly as well.
- By Bus: It is more comfortable and generally faster to tour around Seoul by a passageway, but you can also take a bus and the bus system is an all-inclusive and inexpensive system.
- By Air: Of late low-cost local airlines for instance Jeju Air has come along on the scene. Domestic air travel is rationally priced and operates in the majority of the country’s main cities and Jejudo the land of honeymooners in southern Korea.
- By Boat: Regular ferries link Incheon City, the west of Seoul, with approximately a dozen cities of ports in China twice or thrice in a week.
- By Rail: Seoul is the center of a widespread home rail network managed by Korean National Rail road.
Are you looking for a Seoul travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Seoul
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Seoul. The most preferred mode of transport in Seoul is Train/Metro.
Average distance: 16.17 km Average time: 39.95 min
Train/Metro 43.66%Train 27.39 min Walking 10.53 min Waiting 4.14 min Bus 1.61 min Other 0.1 min Overall average time for 21.61 kms 43.77 min
Walking 14.08%Walking 24.6 min Train 5.4 min Waiting 0.9 min Overall average time for 8.62 kms 30.9 min
Bike 5.63%Bike 23 min Walking 0.5 min Overall average time for 6.5 kms 23.5 min
Car 18.31%Driving 41.54 min Walking 0.46 min Overall average time for 15 kms 42 min
Bus/Trolleybus 12.68%Bus 27.11 min Walking 7.39 min Waiting 5.39 min Other 0.78 min Train 0.56 min Overall average time for 11.81 kms 41.22 min
How to Reach Seoul from Nearby Cities
|Seoul Red Cross Hospital to Seoul||1.22 km||1 mins|
|Goyang-si to Seoul||17.78 km||22 mins|
|Namyangju-si to Seoul||26.24 km||56 mins|
|Osan-si to Seoul||29.99 km||29 mins|
|Incheon to Seoul||36.08 km||53 mins|
|Suwon to Seoul||41.43 km||28 mins|
|Pyeongtaek-si to Seoul||74.77 km||51 mins|
|Wonju-si to Seoul||105.88 km||1 hour 45 mins|
- How to reach Yongsan-gu
- How to reach Incheon
- How to reach Pyeong-dong
- How to reach Nam-dong
- How to reach Boryeong-si
- How to reach Jeongseon-gun
- How to reach Jangsu-gun
- How to reach Daegu
- How to reach Gwangju
- How to reach Busan
- How to reach Ulsan
- How to reach Jeju-si
- How to reach Hadong-gun
- How to reach Gangjin-gun