ItaewonCurrently Open [Closes at 09:00 pm]
- Address: Itaewon-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hotel, Art And Culture, Mosque, Religious Site, Landmark, Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Leisure, Market, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
Itaewon - Review
This area is located in the Yongsan-gu district of Seoul. Although some people consider a few areas of the district to be more of a shady locale, this place is recommended for those tourists who want to experience the authentic nature of the city.
Some of the major aspects of this area include the numerous multi-ethnic restaurants, big name hotels and the Seoul Central Mosque. Itaewon is also the main area of residence for the United States soldiers posted in Korea.
The Hooker Hill is a popular red light area located in a part of this district. United States G.I.s are a common sight in this area.
Itaewon Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings vary according to shops.
- Closed on Lunar New Year and Korean Thanksgiving Day.
How To reach Itaewon by Public Transport
- Itaewon Station, Line 6
Restaurants Near Itaewon
- Zelen – Eastern European, Bulgarian specialities
- Thai Orchid Restaurant – Thai cuisine
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Seoul before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seoul and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Itaewon
68.3% of people who visit Seoul include Itaewon in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
44.44% of people start their Itaewon visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Itaewon
84.52% of people prefer to travel by train while visiting Itaewon