Lotte World3408 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 240, Olympic-ro, Songpa-gu, Seoul, South Korea Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +82-16612000
- Ticket Price: 36000 KRW
- Time Required: 12:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Amusement Park, Island, Park, Theme Park, Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Entertainment, Theatre, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Lake
South Korea and Seoul in particular is one place where technological wonders can be seen in abundance. One of the most popular destinations in Seoul which can be considered to be the one must see destination is Lotte World. This amusement park holds a Guinness World Record for being the largest indoor theme park in the world.
The complete Lotte World complex comprises the indoor theme park, ‘Magic Island’ which is an outdoor amusement park consisting of a manmade island in an artificial lake. This lake is also circumvented by a monorail line, a luxury hotel, a sports complex, shopping malls, a Korean folk museum and movie theaters.
Opened in 1989, this amusement park witnesses over eight million visitors on an annual basis and is open to visitors all year round.
Entrance Ticket Details For Lotte World
- Adults: 25,000 Won
- Youths: 22,000 Won
- Children: 19,000 Won.
How to Reach Lotte World
- Jamsil station, Line 2 and Line 8
- Braai Republic – fine dining, African cuisine
- OKitchen - Asian fusion, fine dining
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seoul before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seoul and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Lotte World Address: 240, Olympic-ro, Songpa-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Lotte World Contact Number: +82-16612000
- Lotte World Timing: 09:30 am - 10:00 pm
- Lotte World Price: 36000 KRW
- Time required to visit Lotte World: 12:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
27.46% of people who visit Seoul include Lotte World in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
69.44% of people start their Lotte World visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
11 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 11 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Lotte World
89.8% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lotte World
People normally club together Ewha Woman's University and Jongmyo Shrine while planning their visit to Lotte World.
People also prefer to end their day with Lotte World.