Myeong Dong, Seoul
About Myeong Dong, Seoul
Myeong Dong, Seoul - Address
Address: Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
Added 95.6K times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Landmark, Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Mall, Market, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
As you would have guessed by now, Seoul is all about the shopping and lifestyle. This street in the city is one of the largest tourist draws for shopping and lifestyle products. This is a purely commercial district and is popularly referred to as the ninth most expensive shopping arcade or area in the world.
Under the Jonseon Dynasty, this area was mostly a residential zone and the area became a commercial zone only after the Korean War in the 1960s. Numerous department stores and several international fashion labels can be found in this shopping district, so don’t forget to bring your credit cards and be ready for some heavy spending.
How To reach Myeong Dong by Public Transport
- Station #424, Myeong-dong, Line 4 for southern area and Station #202, Euljiro 1-ga, Line 2 for northern area.
Restaurants Near Myeong Dong
- Maple Tree house – Korean style barbeque
- TAJ - Tase of India (Myeongdong Store) – Indian fine dining
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Seoul before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seoul and book an accommodation of your choice.
Myeong Dong, Seoul Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Maple Tree House
- Ewha Womans University
- K-pop Residence Dongdaemun | 케이팝레지던스 동대문
- Banpo Bridge
- G Guest Home Itaewon In Seoul
- Kimchee Guesthouse Downtown, Seoul, Korea
- Crossroad Backpackers
- Seoul Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Seoul
- What to See in 48 Hours in Seoul
- What to See in 72 Hours in Seoul
- How to Spend 5 Days in Seoul
- How to Spend 6 Days in Seoul
- How to Spend 7 Days in Seoul