Samcheonggak223 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 330-115 Seongbuk-dong, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul, South Korea Map
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 03:00 pm Details
- Phone: +82-27653700
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Cafe, Restaurant, Performance, Family And Kids
A guardian of tradition and culture, the Samcheonggak is a cultural center that is set between beautiful , green surroundings. It comprises of five subsidiary buildings besides the main building of Ilhwadang. This location has been a part of many important historical events such as the Red Cross event between delegates of North and South Korea in 1972 and several other diplomatic events. This place offers opportunities for visitors to experience Korean traditions and culture. From traditional tea ceremonies to authentic music instruments, there is a lot one can participate in at Samcheonggak. Besides this, there is a Korean restaurant, fusion café and shops too.
Samcheonggak Travel Tips
- Inquire about the free shuttle service before you visit.
How to Reach Samcheonggak
- Nearest Subway: seongbukdong
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seoul before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seoul and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Samcheonggak Address: 330-115 Seongbuk-dong, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Samcheonggak Contact Number: +82-27653700
- Samcheonggak Timing: 12:00 pm - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Samcheonggak: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.8% of people who visit Seoul include Samcheonggak in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
95% of people start their Samcheonggak visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Samcheonggak
50% of people prefer to travel by train while visiting Samcheonggak
People normally club together Namsan Cable Car and Unhyeongung Palace while planning their visit to Samcheonggak.