SeolleungCurrently Open [Closes at 09:00 pm]
- Address: Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Timings: 06:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 1000 KRW
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Art And Culture, Off Beaten Path, Garden, Park, Play Ground, Ancient Ruin, Historical Site, Monument, Family And Kids, Architecture , Nature
This city is not that well known for its ruins, but this park is one such location where ancient structures seem like the perfect addition to modern settings. Situated in the Gangnam district, this park is not very common among tourists.
But for the nosy traveler, what is out of sight is rarely out of mind. It is strongly advised that you make a trip to this park in order to get a taste of tranquility right in the heart of the busiest section in town.
The park served as one of the graves for the Jonseong Dynasty and to this day remains a popular place mostly for locals and some tourists.
- Adults (ages 19-64) - Individual 1,000 Won; Groups (10 or more) 800 Won; Children (ages 7-18) - Individual 500 Won; Groups (10 or more) - 400 Won.
- Gangnam Station
- Sinseon Seolnongtang – local Korean delicacies
- Pancake Original Story – Central European
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Seoul before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seoul and book an accommodation of your choice.
12.3% of people who visit Seoul include Seolleung in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
23.68% of people start their Seolleung visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Seolleung
50% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Seolleung