Seongsan Sunrise PeakCurrently Closed
- Address: 104 Seongsan-ri, Seongsan-eup, Seogwipo, Jeju-do, South Korea, Seoul
- Timings: 07:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 2000 KRW
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, View Point, Monument, Family And Kids, Architecture , Heritage Building
Traditionally named Seongsan Ilchulbong, this is a ‘tuff cone’ which is situated at the eastern front of the Jeju Island. When looked upon from a distance, this natural monument can seem like a giant fortress.
The top of the hill is in the form of a preserved crater which is bowl like in appearance, has a lot of natural geographical features. This place has a lot of geographical worth because it enables people to study the workings of volcanoes.
This world heritage site is home to many rare species of plants and is a hotspot for tourists who come here to take in the magnificent views from the top of the hill. The sunrise view from the hill is indescribable.
- 2000 Won for adults; 1000 Won for children.
- Closed whenever there is a bad weather conditions.
- Wonjo Ssambabjib Nonhyeon Main – Korean
- Salt and Butter – American
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Seoul before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seoul and book an accommodation of your choice.
17.65% of people who visit Seoul include Seongsan Sunrise Peak in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
43.75% of people start their Seongsan Sunrise Peak visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Seongsan Sunrise Peak
95% of people prefer to travel by flight while visiting Seongsan Sunrise Peak