Seongsan Sunrise PeakCurrently Closed
- Address: 104 Seongsan-ri, Seongsan-eup, Seogwipo, Jeju-do, South Korea, Seoul
- Timings: 07:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 2000 KRW
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, View Point, Monument, Family And Kids, Architecture , Heritage Building
Seongsan Sunrise Peak - Review
Traditionally named Seongsan Ilchulbong, this is a ‘tuff cone’ which is situated at the eastern front of the Jeju Island. When looked upon from a distance, this natural monument can seem like a giant fortress.
The top of the hill is in the form of a preserved crater which is bowl like in appearance, has a lot of natural geographical features. This place has a lot of geographical worth because it enables people to study the workings of volcanoes.
This world heritage site is home to many rare species of plants and is a hotspot for tourists who come here to take in the magnificent views from the top of the hill. The sunrise view from the hill is indescribable.
Seongsan Sunrise Peak Ticket Prices
- 2000 Won for adults; 1000 Won for children.
Seongsan Sunrise Peak Hours
- Closed whenever there is a bad weather conditions.
Restaurants Near Seongsan Sunrise Peak
- Wonjo Ssambabjib Nonhyeon Main – Korean
- Salt and Butter – American
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Seoul before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seoul and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Seongsan Sunrise Peak
17.98% of people who visit Seoul include Seongsan Sunrise Peak in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
43.75% of people start their Seongsan Sunrise Peak visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Seongsan Sunrise Peak
95% of people prefer to travel by flight while visiting Seongsan Sunrise Peak