Are you looking for what to do in Seoul?
PLACES TO SEE
No city can rise in the global background as Seoul has during the past 3 decades devoid of some wonderful points of interest. Let’s us look at a few:
- Dongdaemun Market is the best place to get a real feel for daily life in passionate Seoul. The market is purely gigantic and blankets 10 city blocks. It houses more than 30,000 shops and 50,000 manufacturers. Visit the destination and shop to your heart’s content.
- Jongmyo Shrine is a UNESCO World Heritage site in metro Seoul. This holy place was the first Confucian imperial shrine in Korea. The honored familiar sight is very famous for its countless antique rituals that still happen here. The destination comes highly recommended by travellers.
- National Museum of Korea is among the most excellent museums that can be found in any capital city. This Museum of Korea is the organization of evidence in the country for local art, civilization, and history. You must visit this place early and spend a lot of time in the imposing facility.
- The Changdeokgung Palace Complex was built in the 15th century. It is a dazzling palace complex for the natural environment and is now a portion of metro Seoul. For the reason that its unequalled continuity with the landscape as well as extraordinary Far Eastern architecture, it has now turned into a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Bongeunsa Temple is an ancient Temple and dates back to 794. Located on Suda Mountain in the wealthy Gangnam-GU region of Seoul, is a Buddhist shrine as well as an admired attraction for tourists. Picturesque setting and a view that will blow your mind is what the destination offers. So take out some time and visit this charming temple to indulge in peace, serenity and tranquility.
Below we have a list of things to do in Seoul and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Seoul getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Seoul with confidence.