Although a bit pricey, the Trick Eye museum promises to be a lot of fun for the whole family. Take whacky photos along with the 2D and 3D images and become a part of an illusionary world that is really just clever placement. Using 'trompe l'oeil' techniques, the museum has created several masterpieces that trick the eye and force visitors to think. The museum encourages interaction and visitors are allowed to touch and feel most exhibits. This is perhaps the most entertaining museum in Seoul.
Trickeye Museum Travel Tips
- Foreign language interpretation services offered.
Entrance Ticket Details For Trickeye Museum
- Adults 15,000 won / Group (more than 20 persons) 11,000 won
- Children & Youth with Student ID card (age 18 and under) 12,000 won / Group (more than 20 persons) 8,000 won
- Infants (ages under 36 months), students and welfare discount required proof of age.
How to Reach Trickeye Museum
- Nearest Subway: Hongik University
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seoul before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seoul and book an accommodation of your choice.
52.76% of people who visit Seoul include Trickeye Museum in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
35.76% of people start their Trickeye Museum visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Trickeye Museum
93.21% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Trickeye Museum