Unhyeongung PalaceCurrently Open
- Address: 464 Samil-daero, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +82-27669090
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Palace, Family And Kids
The residence of Prince Gojong, the Unhyeongung Palace maybe overshadowed by the other grand palaces of Seoul but it surely has its own unique personality and character. The Queen Mother Jo saw to it that the palace became grand in its design and architecture. Under her, four gates were made around the structure that was glammed up to look more like a palace. Once inside, visitors will be able to see various sections of the pace like the servants quarters, the women’s quarters, the main building for the wife of the royal, Irodang and the men’s quarters Norakdang. Don’t forget to check out the small but interesting exhibition hall that displays fascinating memorabilia.
Unhyeongung Palace Travel Tips
- Rent an audio guide and listen while exploring the Unhyeongung Palace.
- A valid ID card or passport is required (issued by government) should be submitted before renting the audio guide.
- Restrooms are available.
- Interpretation Services Available in English, Japanese, and Chinese.
- Last admission is 30 minutes before closing.
Entrance Ticket Details For Unhyeongung Palace
- Rental fee for interpretation services : 1,100 won
Unhyeongung Palace Hours
- Summer: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Winter: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
How to Reach Unhyeongung Palace
- Nearest subway: Anguk
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seoul before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seoul and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.76% of people who visit Seoul include Unhyeongung Palace in their plan
30.77% of people start their Unhyeongung Palace visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Unhyeongung Palace
80% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Unhyeongung Palace