Visit Seville - Best of Seville
Sevilla is a magical city in Spain, shrouded in mystery surrounding its origins (some theories mythological) and is a feast for the eyes. It is basically split in two by the Guadalquivir River – the east bank being the most lively and filled with all sorts of attractions, and the west bank being more understated and unspoiled.
Seville Travel Tips
Essential travel information and Seville tips for your visit
- Time Zone- UTC/GMT + 2 hour
- Currency- Euro (EUR)
- Electricity and Internet - Voltage – 220-240 Volts, Primary Socket Type – Europlug, Schuko. Moreover, free Wifi is available in some of the hotels in Seville. Also, you should buy a round pin immersion heater and a plug adapter.
- Languages- Spanish is the official language in Seville and English is widely understood by the localites here.
- National Police: 091
- Ambulance: 061
- Fire (Bomberos): 080
- Municipal/Local Police: 092
- Tipping: Tipping is not a thing in Spain. If needed, then at large restaurants tipping of about 5% is more than enough.
- Other tips: One thing you should definitely do is to be beware of pickpockets. You can also opt for cabs hired online and not the prepaid ones as you can end up paying more.
Travel to Seville- Know before you go to Seville
Attractions in Seville
Seville Travel Guides
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of
Seville Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Seville
112 Reviews Duration: 10 hours
Take a day trip from Seville to discover the cultural, historical and religious gems of Cordoba. Explore the Jewish Quarter a..
USD 118.84Book Now
55 Reviews Duration: 4 hours
See the best of stunning Seville on this 4-hour comprehensive sightseeing tour by luxury minibus. With an expert guide, youll..
USD 64.57Book Now
67 Reviews Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
See Seville with little effort and lots of fun on this 2.5-hour electric bike tour, led by an expert local guide. Easy and sa..
USD 47.83Book Now
239 Reviews Duration: 90 minutes
Experience authentic Andalusian flamenco at the esteemed Tablao Flamenco El Arenal in Seville. Often considered one of the be..
USD 44.41Book Now