Acuario De Sevilla, Seville
About Acuario De Sevilla, Seville
Acuario De Sevilla, Seville - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Muelle de las Delicias, s/n, 41012 Sevilla, Spain
Ticket Price: 15 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
Added 53 times in trip plans
Aquarium, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
It's not enough to just have a aquarium or a zoo. These days it's always better when such attractions have a theme to follow. And this City's aquarium does. Following the marine life that 16th century Naval Explorer Ferdinand Magellan (the first known human being to have circumnavigated the globe) must have encountered this aquarium has 31 exhibition tanks, 7000 creatures and reptiles that represent 400 species. Everyone's favorite attractions are the bull sharks, but the cat food is also very popular. The nicest area for photography is the coral reef area. Families should be on the lookout for the aquarium's events calendar as they frequently organize after-hours activities for kids such as picnics and workshops.
Acuario De Sevilla Information
- Check the extensive FAQ on the Aquarium website.
Acuario De Sevilla Ticket Prices
- Groups of 20+: € 12.00
- Child 4 to 14 years, the disabled: € 10.00 (Group: child EUR 8, disabled EUR 6)
- Over 65s: € 12.00 (EUR 8 for groups)
- Check the attraction website for more extensive pricing details.
Acuario De Sevilla Opening and Closing Hours
- Final admission 45 minutes before closing time.
How To reach Acuario De Sevilla by Public Transport
- 03, 06, 34, A6 stop Paseo Las delicias (Glta. Marineros).
- 01, 30, 31 37, A5 stop Avenida La Borbolla (Felipe Ii).
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Seville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seville and book an accommodation of your choice.
Acuario De Sevilla, Seville Reviews - Write a Review
Fascinating place to visit. Plenty of sea life. If you purchase the premium city sightseeing tour, you get admission for free. Normal cost €15 per adult.
Good collection of aquatic animals. Kids would enjoy it more. 45-75 mins would be enough.
Quite impressive! A big high five to the staff, as animals are kept clean and happy! Perfect past time for families, to hide from the heat of the day, but in the same time keep the kids entertained while learning about our waters!
Really great aquarium. One of the best I've seen.
Cool Aqua with nicely designed tanks and some interactive elements
- Nearby Attractions
- Jardines Del Valle
- Canos De Carmona
- Jardines De Las Delicias
- Torre Abd El Aziz
- Museo Mudejar
- Casa De Murillo
- Santa Maria De Las Cuevas Monastery
- Sevilla Cathedral
- The Alcazar Of Sevilla
- Vineria San Telmo
- Seville Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Seville
- What to See in 48 Hours in Seville
- What to See in 72 Hours in Seville
- How to Spend 5 Days in Seville
- How to Spend 6 Days in Seville
- How to Spend 7 Days in Seville