Aquopolis SevillaCurrently Closed
- Address: Av. del Deporte, 8, 41020 Sevilla, Spain, Seville
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-954406622
- Ticket Price: 21 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Park, Family And Kids
This is a much simpler attraction then the other Waterpark of Seville. It’s still is a load of fun though, with fast flowing rivers and slides, a mini pool for kids, the Great Dragon slide, a bubbly hot tub experience, a small lake to swim in, and an utterly dark water tunnel to ride down on a tube. Other family favourites include the wave pool and the zipline adventure. Food is also covered - there are three restaurants on site offering stable comfort food like pizzas, burgers and ice cream. Almost everything is geared towards making this place more fun for the kids rather than the adults though.
- Read the extensive FAQ page for the park.
- Above 140cm: EUR 20.95 (groups EUR 15.50)
- From 90cm - 140cm, Seniors 65+, disabled: EUR 13.95 (groups 12.95)
- Kids up to 90 cm: Free
- Online prices are a flat rate of EUR 14.90 for all categories.
- Closed September First Week - May Second Week.
- The park always opens at 12pm but closes at 7pm or 8pm depending on the month.
- B4 stop Flor de Gitanilla (Flor de Retama).
- Buses 22, 27, B4 stop Avda. Las Ciencias (Edif. Albeniz).
- Buses 22, A3, B4 stop Av. Emilio Lemos (Period. J. Tribuna).
- Drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Seville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seville and book an accommodation of your choice.
Great place to escape the scorching sun in summer. Tons of hot bods walking around. The slides are great fun for kids of all ages and the wave pool generates a high literally and figuratively. Only problem is it's slightly inaccessible for tourist as its a distance from the city center of Seville. But again it's a place to feel local and act local.
Perfect place to relax one day with the kids. It could be much better. It needs more rides. The park has not significantly changed in years. However it is nice that you do not have to queue a long time to enjoy the attractions.
Limited number of slides however entrance online is very cheap. Ridiculous weight restrictions, 160kg for a double ring.. both our partners are muscly, tall men and resulted in us not being able to go on half the slides!! Some staff were able to speak English and helpful
Relaxed day by the water, we chose to. Pay a little extra for the VIP area, which was a little more quiet, and came with 4 free drinks!
Great place. I'd love to come here over and over again.