Cafe Bar La Fresqui2 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: Calle Juan de Mesa, 645, 41003 Sevilla, Spain, Seville
- Timings: 06:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Tags: Bar, Food And Drinks, Cafe, Adults
Whether you are way too tired after a hectic day or just excited for an evening outing with friends, ending the last leg of your day with some brewing moments at the Café Bar La Fresqui, Seville can just pump you up. Located at the city centre and wrapped up in a majestic cityscape of Spain, this place is more than just a cafe. From breakfasts to dinner, this place has always something for your appetite. Satisfy your taste buds with an eclectic range of delicious dishes that include Shrimp Scampi, Tostadas, queso fresco. If you want to feel at home, this is where you fit right in.
How to Reach Cafe Bar La Fresqui
- Buses 27,32 to stop : Imagen (Plaza Encarnacion)
- Buses 12 to stop : Plaza Ponce de Leon
- Buses C5 to stop : Santiago (Pza J. de La Redencion)
- Buses 3,147 to stop : San Bernardo - Dos de Mayo
- Buses 01,24,27,A1,A8,C4 to stop : Amador de Los Rios (Jupiter)
- Buses 27,A7 to stop : Plaza Ponce de Leon (Juan de Mesa)
Cafe Bar La Fresqui Reviews & Ratings
Nice place for quick bite and excellent coffee and a service with an smile.
Lovely cafe , very busy but staff very friendly
Super busy yet amazing service. Food was great and the atmosphere is wonderful. A must when you are in Seville. Can't wait to come back
Nice local place with very friendly service.
Great ham sandwiches!