Canos De CarmonaCurrently Open
- Address: Calle Luis Montoto, 19, 41003 Sevilla, Spain, Seville Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Ancient Ruin, Family And Kids
The romans built an aqueduct to serve their city, a 17 mile long structure stretching from Carmona to Seville. It was later rebuilt by the Almohads. But in 1912, over a period of several months, most of the aqueduct was destroyed. This is the location of that great structure’s last remaining pieces. There is not much else to see here so take a picture and move on.
How to Reach Canos De Carmona
- Buses 01, 21, A1, A8, C3 stop Menéndez Pelayo (Puerta de La Carne)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seville and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Canos De Carmona Address: Calle Luis Montoto, 19, 41003 Sevilla, Spain, Seville
- Canos De Carmona Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Canos De Carmona: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!