Capilla De San Jose22 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Calle Jovellanos, 10, 41001 Sevilla, Spain, Seville Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 08:30 pm Details
- Phone: +34-954223242
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Managed by the Franciscan order, this 18th century church does not look like much from the outside. Step through the cute entrance though, and the sheer baroque era opulence inside the church will stagger you. There are so many ornate details in the interior that is hard to focus on just one. Still, the most obvious features of the table is the vault with lunettes, the many 18th century murals and paintings, and the highly elaborate altarpiece. Also, practically every visible surface is gilded. The chapel's’ construction was the subject of some controversy at the time, for it was designed by the Guild of Carpenters and at that time the architects of the city said that carpenters are not authorized to design a building.
How to Reach Capilla De San Jose
- Bus 40, C5 stop Plaza de La Magdalena.
- Tram T1 stop Plaza Nueva.
- Bus 41 stop San Pablo (Plaza Magdalena).
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seville and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Capilla De San Jose Address: Calle Jovellanos, 10, 41001 Sevilla, Spain, Seville
- Capilla De San Jose Contact Number: +34-954223242
- Capilla De San Jose Timing: 09:30 am - 08:30 pm
- Best time to visit Capilla De San Jose(preferred time): 09:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Time required to visit Capilla De San Jose: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.32% of people who visit Seville include Capilla De San Jose in their plan
92.86% of people start their Capilla De San Jose visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Capilla De San Jose
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Capilla De San Jose
People normally also visit Mercado Lonja Del Barranco while planning their trip to Capilla De San Jose.
People also prefer to start their day with Capilla De San Jose.