This Andalusian house museum is much appreciated for the manner in which it blends Spanish mudejar and Italian Renaissance architecture. The complex is an intriguing and pleasing combination of courtyards, buildings and gardens. Note the irregularly shaped arches, the coffered ceiling and the collection of paintings and sculptures. It’s not just here to be displayed though - the building is the headquarters of the Real Academia Sevillana de Buenas Letras and the Real Academia de Bellas Artes de Santa Isabel de Hungría.
Casa De Los Pinelo Travel Tips
- Visits are by guided tour only.
- Book guided tours in advance (20 people max)
Casa De Los Pinelo Hours
- Guided tours are from Monday - Friday and start at 10:30am, 11:30am and 12:30am.
How to Reach Casa De Los Pinelo
- Bus C5 stop Jesús de Las Tres Caídas (Alfalfa)
- Tram T1 stop Plaza Nueva
- Buses 01, 21, A1, A3, A8, C3 stop Menéndez Pelayo (Puerta Carmona)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seville and book an accommodation of your choice.