Casa De Murillo4 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Calle Sta. Teresa, 8, 41004 Sevilla, Spain, Seville
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-954211749
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids, Courtyard
The 17th century painter Bartolomé Esteban Murillo is something of a legend in Spain, and particularly in Seville. This historic house used to be his home. It is a simple building comprised of a central courtyard and two floors. Most of the house is the office for the Andalusian Council of Culture, but a small section is dedicated to covering the life of the painter.
How to Reach Casa De Murillo
- Bus C5 stop Plaza de La Contratacion
- Buses 05, 21, A1, A3, A4, A8 stop Menéndez Pelayo (Juzgados)
- Tram T1 stop Archivo de Indias
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seville and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.06% of people who visit Seville include Casa De Murillo in their plan
95% of people start their Casa De Murillo visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Casa De Murillo
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Casa De Murillo