Casa De Pilatos5042 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Plaza de Pilatos, 1, 41003 Seville, Sevilla, Spain Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-954225298
- Ticket Price: 8 EUR
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Palace, Statue, Family And Kids, Architecture , Courtyard
La Casa de Pilatos (Pilate's House) is an Andalusian royal residence and home of the Duke of Medinaceli. Like most of the places in Seville, this place blends at least two traditions together. The building is a mixture of Renaissance Italian and Mudejar Spanish architectural styles. The palace has beautiful shaded gardens, azulezos tiles, classical statues, painting and the place’s main claim to fame is being extraordinarily pretty. The courtyard is a good resting spot in the middle of your tour. Hire a guide, and they’ll be delighted to ask you questions.
Casa De Pilatos Travel Tips
- Hidden in the Back Streets of Santa Cruz, the palace is hard to determine.
Entrance Ticket Details For Casa De Pilatos
- Given price is for both ground floor and upper floor.
- For only ground floor: 6 EURO
- Free on Wednesdays: 3pm – 6pm (in winter) & 3pm to 7 pm ( in summer) for EU citizens only.
- Guided tours start from :10am – 5:30pm
- Duration of guided tour: 1hour 30 minutes
Casa De Pilatos Hours
- In Winter (November to March) Ticket office closes at 5:30pm.
- In Summer (April to October) Ticket office closes at 6:30pm.
How to Reach Casa De Pilatos
- Plaza de Pilatos
- La Mia Tana
- Rey Don Pedro
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seville and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Casa De Pilatos Address: Plaza de Pilatos, 1, 41003 Seville, Sevilla, Spain
- Casa De Pilatos Contact Number: +34-954225298
- Casa De Pilatos Timing: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Casa De Pilatos Price: 8 EUR
- Best time to visit Casa De Pilatos(preferred time): 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Time required to visit Casa De Pilatos: 02:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
71.28% of people who visit Seville include Casa De Pilatos in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
42.16% of people start their Casa De Pilatos visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Casa De Pilatos
70.9% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Casa De Pilatos
People normally club together Parque De Maria Luisa and Las Duenas while planning their visit to Casa De Pilatos.