Casa De Pilatos, Seville
About Casa De Pilatos, Seville
Casa De Pilatos, Seville - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Plaza de Pilatos, 1, 41003 Seville, Sevilla, Spain
Ticket Price: 8 EUR
Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 39.9K times in trip plans
Garden, Palace, Statue, Family And Kids, Architecture , Courtyard
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
La Casa de Pilatos (Pilate's House) is an Andalusian royal residence and home of the Duke of Medinaceli. Like most of the places in Seville, this place blends at least two traditions together. The building is a mixture of Renaissance Italian and Mudejar Spanish architectural styles. The palace has beautiful shaded gardens, azulezos tiles, classical statues, painting and the place’s main claim to fame is being extraordinarily pretty. The courtyard is a good resting spot in the middle of your tour. Hire a guide, and they’ll be delighted to ask you questions.
Casa De Pilatos Information
- Hidden in the Back Streets of Santa Cruz, the palace is hard to determine.
Casa De Pilatos Ticket Prices
- Given price is for both ground floor and upper floor.
- For only ground floor: 6 EURO
- Free on Wednesdays: 3pm – 6pm (in winter) & 3pm to 7 pm ( in summer) for EU citizens only.
- Guided tours start from :10am – 5:30pm
- Duration of guided tour: 1hour 30 minutes
Casa De Pilatos Opening and Closing Hours
- In Winter (November to March) Ticket office closes at 5:30pm.
- In Summer (April to October) Ticket office closes at 6:30pm.
How To reach Casa De Pilatos by Public Transport
- Plaza de Pilatos
Restaurants Near Casa De Pilatos
- La Mia Tana
- Rey Don Pedro
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Seville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seville and book an accommodation of your choice.
Casa De Pilatos, Seville Reviews - Write a Review
The guided visit is for the second floor with the rooms. Our guide would make a really good soccer narrator provided it was on radio because he possesses the charisma of a dead bird. The words came out so fast that I think I could make the entire tour walking while he recited the Iliad, backwards. Other than that the palace is nice if you like seen mixed architecture and the lifestyle of ancient rich people.
Beautiful and interesting historical building with free audio in many languages so that you can listen to the history and savour the atmosphere better.
In my opinion even more beautiful than the cathedral and allot less expensive too
It's an amazing and enchanting palace. The patio is decorated with unmatched azulejos. Every room is full of history and decorations. Please take a look to the marvellous staircase!
Very nice, beautiful patio! The guided tour of the second floor was fine (both in English and Spanish).
- Nearby Attractions
- Centro Ceramica Triana
- Basilica De Jesus Del Gran Poder
- Parlamento De Andalucia
- Puente De San Telmo
- Palacio Arzobispal
- Iglesia De San Pedro
- Convento De Santa Paula
- Puente De San Bernardo
- Parque Del Alamillo
- Santisimo Cristo De La Expiracion Basilica
- Seville Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Seville
- What to See in 48 Hours in Seville
- What to See in 72 Hours in Seville
- How to Spend 5 Days in Seville
- How to Spend 6 Days in Seville
- How to Spend 7 Days in Seville