Cementerio De San Fernando1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: Av. Dr. Fedriani, s/n, 41009 Sevilla, Spain, Seville
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Historical Site, Monument, Statue, Cemetery, Family And Kids, Sculpture
This 28 hectare municipal cemetery was built in 1852. It’s layout is that of a pyramid, with the top end pointing south, about 800 meters long, with streets named after saints and the three separate sections marked by roundabouts. Visitors come to check it out for its many solemn monuments, such as the bronze sculpture, Christ of the Honeys, the pantheon of Riquelme, a memorial of the War of Africa, the Olave pantheon and many monumental graves. There are several funeral chapels. In 1986, the first crematorium was added. It is a solemn and pretty place.
How to Reach Cementerio De San Fernando
- Bus 10, A2, C6A, C6B stop Doctor Fedriani (Cementerio)
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seville and book an accommodation of your choice.