Iglesia De Santa AnaCurrently Closed
- Address: Street Vazquez de Leca, 41010 Sevilla, Spain, Seville
- Timings: 10:30 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +34-954271382
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
The first phase of construction for this church began in the 13th century and was completed in the early fourteenth Century. However expansions continued well into the 15th century, a Chapel of the Sacrament was added in the 16th century, another Baptismal Chapel was added in the 17th. Serious remodeling was done after the Lisbon earthquake of 1755. The overall architectural style is a bit mixed but it is predominantly Gothic. Outside of the main altarpiece and some valuable paintings, the church is less ornamental than other churches found in the city. It also has the 14th century tower built in Moorish architectural style.
- Timings given here may not be reliable, contact the church ahead of your visit.
- Bus 40 stop Pagés del Corro (Evangelista)
- Bus C3 stop Pagés del Corro (Troya)
- Subway L1 stop Plaza de Cuba
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Seville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seville and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.17% of people who visit Seville include Iglesia De Santa Ana in their plan
50% of people start their Iglesia De Santa Ana visit around 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Iglesia De Santa Ana
83.33% of people prefer walking in order to reach Iglesia De Santa Ana
The most ancient church!! 750.years and the people so charming! It's worth a visit!
Beautiful church in Triana, unique just like the neighborhood in which it resides.
Impossible à visiter entre 14h et 18h donc difficile à apprécier. Le ficus devant est impressionnant