Iglesia De Santa Cruz2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Calle Carlos Alonso Chaparro, 2, 41004 Sevilla, Spain, Seville Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-954221060
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
The first church in this location was erected in the late 14th century. The new church and convent replaced it in the mid-seventeenth century. Expansions continued into the 18th century and in the nineteenth Century most of the church's assets were appropriated by the French authorities. Still, the beautiful baroque-style building you see today was left behind and there is a lot to appreciate here. Highlights of the church include:
- The baroque altarpiece from the convent of Ntra. Sra. De la Asuncion.
- The four chapels of gilded wood venerating various saints and the Immaculate Conception.
- Four more Sevillan style chapels with altarpieces from the 17th to 20th centuries.
- One of the oldest external console parish organs in the country.
Iglesia De Santa Cruz Hours
- The timings provided here are based on mass and prayer times. When from opening timings with the attraction before your visit.
How to Reach Iglesia De Santa Cruz
- Bus C5 stop Plaza de La Contratacion
- Buses 05, 21, A1, A3, A4, A8 stop Menéndez Pelayo (Juzgados)
- Tram T1 stop Archivo de Indias
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seville and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Iglesia De Santa Cruz Address: Calle Carlos Alonso Chaparro, 2, 41004 Sevilla, Spain, Seville
- Iglesia De Santa Cruz Contact Number: +34-954221060
- Iglesia De Santa Cruz Timing: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Best time to visit Iglesia De Santa Cruz(preferred time): 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Time required to visit Iglesia De Santa Cruz: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.03% of people who visit Seville include Iglesia De Santa Cruz in their plan
95% of people start their Iglesia De Santa Cruz visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Iglesia De Santa Cruz
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Iglesia De Santa Cruz
People normally also visit Hospital De Los Venerables while planning their trip to Iglesia De Santa Cruz.