Iglesia Del Salvador1154 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Pl. del Salvador, S/N, 41004 Sevilla, Spain, Seville
- Timings: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-954211679
- Ticket Price: 8 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Completed in 1712 this church was built on the ruins of a 9th Century mosque. But other temples once stood here too - Paleochristian, Roman, and Visigoth. In the 19th century the church ran out of funds and began to deteriorate. It wasn't until 1987 that the church was restored to its former glory. The architecture is an elegant Baroque Mannerist style. The lavishly decorated Church interior is famous for its ostentatious collection of altarpieces, of which there are 14. Behind the high altar is a small painting gallery. Visitors should not miss the church minaret, from where they can enjoy sweeping views of the city. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Seville Itinerary 3 Days.
Iglesia Del Salvador Travel Tips
- Check the museum calendar for upcoming visits.
- There is an extensive FAQ on the attraction website. Read it.
Entrance Ticket Details For Iglesia Del Salvador
- There are joint pricing options for visiting the Cathedral and the Giralda.
- EUR 3 for pensioners, students 25 and under.
- Free for Seville residents, kids 15 and under, disabled and a companion, the unemployed.
Iglesia Del Salvador Hours
- Lockers close half an hour before final closing time.
How to Reach Iglesia Del Salvador
- Bus C5 stop Villegas (Pza. El Salvador).
- Tram T1 stop Plaza Nueva.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seville and book an accommodation of your choice.
15.74% of people who visit Seville include Iglesia Del Salvador in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
45.24% of people start their Iglesia Del Salvador visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Iglesia Del Salvador
50.81% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Iglesia Del Salvador