Isla Magica, Seville
About Isla Magica, Seville
Isla Magica, Seville - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Isla de la Cartuja, Avenue of Discovery, s / n, 41092 Sevilla, Spain
Ticket Price: 29 EUR
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 11:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
Added 354 times in trip plans
Amusement Park, Water Park, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Head northwest of Seville to the Isla de la Cartuja, and you’ll find a very satisfying amusement park. Opened in 1997, and thematically designed around the European discovery of the Americas, the park delivers boatloads of fun (sometimes literally) in every way imaginable. There are six themes areas. These include Amazonia, Puerta America, Pirate’s Lair, Fountain of Youth and El Dorado; the final themed area is the city of Seville itself. There is also a terrific waterpark inside the park. Each of the themed areas has it own restaurants, rides, games and stores. It’s possible to end up spending an entire day at the park and still go home without having seen everything. This is Seville’s best family attraction.
Isla Magica Information
- Read the FAQ on the attraction website.
Isla Magica Ticket Prices
- Full day: Adult EUR 29, Child/Elderly EUR 21, Disabled EUR 13
- Afternoon: Adult EUR 20, Child/Elderly EUR 15, Disabled EUR 10
- Night: Adult EUR 11, Child/Elderly EUR 11, Disabled EUR 10
- 2nd Full Day: € 14.50 for all categories.
- Check the website for group discounts.
Isla Magica Opening and Closing Hours
- The park always opens at 11am, but closing times depend on the day and the month. Closing times may be anywhere from 3pm-11pm. Check attraction website for the day of your specific visit.
- Different attractions within the park may have different opening times.
How To reach Isla Magica by Public Transport
- Bus C1, C2 stop Jose de Galvez .
- Bus LC stop Cam. descubrimientos (Isaac Newton).
- Drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Seville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seville and book an accommodation of your choice.
Isla Magica, Seville Reviews - Write a Review
Very nice experience. We went there around 20:30 with the night tickets (11 EUR pp) There were no queues bigger than 5-10 minutes, it was warm but not hot as the sun was going down and we managed to get on 6 rides watch a show and grab something to eat. Recommendations go to the tower. Some of the rides were already closed when we arrived so a full day ticket might get you more rides, but for 11 euros it well worth the money. Most of the visitors were children with their parents.
Great place to visit with children of all ages. Adults will enjoy it too! :) Only some rules from the aquapark were a bit annoying (e.g. adults could not be close to their children in the children area - being a mother of 3, this stressed me a lot). Food spots and menu could also be improved.
Great park, with a lot of entertainment. The water park became it even better. It should have more attractions for little children.
Amazing place for enjoy. We can have emotion moment and there are a lot of fun on the water. I truly recommend
They don't allow you to bring drinks or food to the premises but then don't have any vegan or even vegetarian options, or even options at all since most of what's announced in the menu isn't available... I had to go all day only eating French fries, which are terrible by the way... the attractions are nice but you stay half an hour in a huge line to enjoy only a minute or two, or even less than a minute, of fun... the aqua mágica park has 90% of the attractions closed off to people with unremovable piercings, and the wave pool only works for 10 minutes each hour or two hours.
- Nearby Attractions
- El Galeon
- Mirador Cerro Del Tambor
- Viesbutis Sevilija
- The Zentral Suites & Apartments (antes At Sevilla Centro)
- Pabellon De Espana
- Estación Prado San Sebastián
- Convento De San Leandro
- Consejo General De Hermandades Y Cofradias De Sevilla
- Antiguo Corral El Coliseo
- Hostel Trotamundos
- Seville Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Seville
- What to See in 48 Hours in Seville
- What to See in 72 Hours in Seville
- How to Spend 5 Days in Seville
- How to Spend 6 Days in Seville
- How to Spend 7 Days in Seville