Isla MagicaCurrently Closed
- Address: Isla de la Cartuja, Avenue of Discovery, s / n, 41092 Sevilla, Spain, Seville
- Timings: 11:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-902161716
- Ticket Price: 29 EUR
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Amusement Park, Water Park, Family And Kids
Head northwest of Seville to the Isla de la Cartuja, and you’ll find a very satisfying amusement park. Opened in 1997, and thematically designed around the European discovery of the Americas, the park delivers boatloads of fun (sometimes literally) in every way imaginable. There are six themes areas. These include Amazonia, Puerta America, Pirate’s Lair, Fountain of Youth and El Dorado; the final themed area is the city of Seville itself. There is also a terrific waterpark inside the park. Each of the themed areas has it own restaurants, rides, games and stores. It’s possible to end up spending an entire day at the park and still go home without having seen everything. This is Seville’s best family attraction.
- Read the FAQ on the attraction website.
- Full day: Adult EUR 29, Child/Elderly EUR 21, Disabled EUR 13
- Afternoon: Adult EUR 20, Child/Elderly EUR 15, Disabled EUR 10
- Night: Adult EUR 11, Child/Elderly EUR 11, Disabled EUR 10
- 2nd Full Day: € 14.50 for all categories.
- Check the website for group discounts.
- The park always opens at 11am, but closing times depend on the day and the month. Closing times may be anywhere from 3pm-11pm. Check attraction website for the day of your specific visit.
- Different attractions within the park may have different opening times.
- Bus C1, C2 stop Jose de Galvez .
- Bus LC stop Cam. descubrimientos (Isaac Newton).
- Drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Seville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seville and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.21% of people who visit Seville include Isla Magica in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
51.11% of people start their Isla Magica visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Isla Magica
90.7% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Isla Magica
Fun place. Great to go with kids of all ages. Also the waterfall is s lot of fun. Grad slides and rides.
Great theme park for all ages. Been 4 yrs running and still enjoy.
The highest note. I've visited the park after 16 years but it caused me the same emotions. The perfect place for spending time with company or family.
Now that they have a waterpark in it Islamagica is so much better. We had a great time there
Amazing place to spend all day long. And the prices inside to eat are very cool... not expensive.