Jardin De Murillo, Seville
About Jardin De Murillo, Seville
Jardin De Murillo, Seville - Address
Address: Av. de Menéndez Pelayo, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 07:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
Added 6K times in trip plans
Garden, Monument, Family And Kids, Fountain
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This historical park used to be the vegetable gardens for the Alcazar Palace. At the beginning of the 20th century it was given a Moorish Revival makeover noted for its elegant use of palm trees. Located right next to the heart of Seville’s historic center the gardens provide visitors with a respite from the breathless sightseeing and the noise of the city, thanks to the dense grouping of trees and hedges . It is 8500 square meters in area. The pathways are straight and softly padded with earth. Be on the lookout for sculptures and monuments and other highlights such as:
- The Columbus monument and fountain
- The plant life - magnolia, pagoda trees, Canary Island palms and many more besides
- A 1923 gazebo dedicated to painter Jose Garcia Ramos
- Statue of Don Juan Tenorio.
How To reach Jardin De Murillo by Public Transport
- Buses 05, 21, A1, A3, A4, A8 stop Menendez Pelayo (Juzgados)
- Tram T1 stop Prado De San Sebastian
- Subway L1 stop Prado de San Sebastian
- Buses Plaza de La Contratacion
- Buses 05, A2, C5 stop Palos de La Frontera (Puerta Jerez)
- Bus 37 stop Avda.Roma (Palacio de San Telmo)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Seville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seville and book an accommodation of your choice.
Jardin De Murillo, Seville Reviews - Write a Review
Public gardens open 24 hours a day. Spectacular.
Wonderful place to relax in Sevilla. It's filled with little nooks and one of my favorite things is to grab a book and go!
Beautiful gardens on the way to Alcazar
Nice little relaxing oark
Breathtakingly beautiful trees. Fantastic place to walk through.
- Nearby Attractions
- Puente De San Telmo
- Palacio Arzobispal
- Iglesia De San Pedro
- Convento De Santa Paula
- Puente De San Bernardo
- Parque Del Alamillo
- Santisimo Cristo De La Expiracion Basilica
- Centro Comercial Los Arcos
- Plaza De Las Cruces
- Fundacion Pintor Amalio
- Seville Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Seville
- What to See in 48 Hours in Seville
- What to See in 72 Hours in Seville
- How to Spend 5 Days in Seville
- How to Spend 6 Days in Seville
- How to Spend 7 Days in Seville