Jardin De MurilloCurrently Open
- Address: Av. de Menéndez Pelayo, 41004 Sevilla, Spain, Seville
- Timings: 07:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Garden, Monument, Family And Kids, Fountain
Jardin De Murillo - Review
This historical park used to be the vegetable gardens for the Alcazar Palace. At the beginning of the 20th century it was given a Moorish Revival makeover noted for its elegant use of palm trees. Located right next to the heart of Seville’s historic center the gardens provide visitors with a respite from the breathless sightseeing and the noise of the city, thanks to the dense grouping of trees and hedges . It is 8500 square meters in area. The pathways are straight and softly padded with earth. Be on the lookout for sculptures and monuments and other highlights such as:
- The Columbus monument and fountain
- The plant life - magnolia, pagoda trees, Canary Island palms and many more besides
- A 1923 gazebo dedicated to painter Jose Garcia Ramos
- Statue of Don Juan Tenorio.
How To reach Jardin De Murillo by Public Transport
- Buses 05, 21, A1, A3, A4, A8 stop Menendez Pelayo (Juzgados)
- Tram T1 stop Prado De San Sebastian
- Subway L1 stop Prado de San Sebastian
- Buses Plaza de La Contratacion
- Buses 05, A2, C5 stop Palos de La Frontera (Puerta Jerez)
- Bus 37 stop Avda.Roma (Palacio de San Telmo)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Seville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seville and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Jardin De Murillo
14.11% of people who visit Seville include Jardin De Murillo in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
39.5% of people start their Jardin De Murillo visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Jardin De Murillo
72.77% of people prefer walking in order to reach Jardin De Murillo
Jardin De Murillo Trips
2 Views12 Days 11 Nights12 Day Trip to Barcelona, Madrid, Seville, Lisbon from SummitBy: Moloy NathCity: Barcelona, Madrid, Seville, Lisbon
Jardin De Murillo, Seville Reviews
Very pretty gardens in the centre of Seville. Grand statue to Christopher Columbus's patronage by Ferdinand and Isabella. The gardens are quite small, but a cool oasis
A quieter and shady way to avoid the crowds around the cathedral and Alcazar. Nice to stroll through and relax.
Gorgeous gardens with ancient trees, full of light. You will find it in the way to Juderia and Alcazar, I consider it as the ideal gate where to start a full immersion into the beauty of Sevilla city center.
This is a beautiful park. Lots of places to sit and enjoy a picnic and watch the parrots.
Nice and quiet park, with lovely parrots.