Jardines Del Valle9 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Calle María Auxiliadora, 41003 Sevilla, Spain, Seville Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-954787578
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Botanical Garden, Walking Area, Family And Kids
There used to be a convent here when this garden was established in the 15th century but it’s gone now. It’s a lovely and tranquil botanical space with a variety of trees and flowers - white acacias, citrus trees, palm trees, fig trees, jacaranda trees, and plum trees. The garden is given a dash of color by the red brachichito, the poinsettias, and the firethorns. But the crowning piece of the garden is clearly the red Eucalyptus from Australia.
How to Reach Jardines Del Valle
- Buses 11, 12, 15, 16 stop María Auxiliadora (Puerta Osario)
- Bus C5 stop San Luis (Pza. San Marcos)
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seville and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Jardines Del Valle Address: Calle María Auxiliadora, 41003 Sevilla, Spain, Seville
- Jardines Del Valle Contact Number: +34-954787578
- Jardines Del Valle Timing: 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Best time to visit Jardines Del Valle(preferred time): 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Time required to visit Jardines Del Valle: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.13% of people who visit Seville include Jardines Del Valle in their plan
95% of people start their Jardines Del Valle visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Jardines Del Valle
95% of people prefer walking in order to reach Jardines Del Valle
People normally club together Hospital De Los Venerables and Plaza America while planning their visit to Jardines Del Valle.