Las Duenas273 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Calle Dueñas, 5, 41003 Sevilla, Spain, Seville
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-954214828
- Ticket Price: 8 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Palace, Family And Kids
This intimate, magnificent and lavishly decorated 15th century Renaissance Palace is considered to be one of the most important historic homes in the city. Having changed ownership multiple times over the centuries, it is now the property of the House of Alba.
The main attractions at the Palace are the architecture and the art collection. For the former, note the Gothic and Moorish influences, the long passageways, the room with the octagonal ceiling, the many marble columns, the courtyard garden in Islamic style, the 15th century chapel, and the nine fountains.
And though there are many paintings by 19th and 20th century Spanish masters in the art collection, one of the foremost attractions is a watercolor painting by Jackie Kennedy in 1960. She painted it while she stayed here.
The furnishings of the palace are also notable including the furniture, the gildwork, the statues, the ceramics, the decorative items and the tapestries.
Las Duenas Travel Tips
- Find a floor map on the attraction website.
- Not disabled accessible on the upper floor.
Entrance Ticket Details For Las Duenas
- Groups of 20+: 7€
- 6-12 years old, disabled, over 65: 6€
- Free: Under 6
- Mondays: Free after 4pm for a limited quota.
Las Duenas Hours
- Last admission 45 minutes before closing time.
How to Reach Las Duenas
- Bus C5 stop Plaza San Roman (Penuelas)
- Buses 12, 27, 32 stop Ponce de Leon
- Buses 13, 14, C5 stop Amor de Dios (Plaza Europa)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seville and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.72% of people who visit Seville include Las Duenas in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
30.95% of people start their Las Duenas visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Las Duenas
90.48% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Las Duenas