Mercado Lonja Del Barranco77 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Calle Arjona, s/n, 41001 Sevilla, Spain, Seville Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +34-954220495
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Market, Family And Kids
This is what food courts everywhere should be. But before you start indulging your stomach take a moment to appreciate the architecture of this historic building, a lovely structure of iron and glass. It was designed by French engineer Gustave Eiffel as Seville’s fish market. But once you head inside, the best way to describe this place is a cornucopia. It has over 1,200 square metres worth of food stalls that sell everything from cakes, fried fish, tapas, ice cream, pizza, meats, and wine and cocktails. Non-edible stuff on sale here include flowers, books, oils and other merchandise. If this was all the market has to offer it would be a success. but additionally it is also a place for music, Theatre, photography, workshops and cooking and other cultural events.
How to Reach Mercado Lonja Del Barranco
- Bus 43 stop San Jorge (Altozano).
- Bus 40, 41, 43, C5 stop Reyes Catolicos (Pastor y Landero).
- Tram T1 stop Plaza Nueva.
- Subway L1 stop Puerta de Jerez.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seville and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Mercado Lonja Del Barranco Address: Calle Arjona, s/n, 41001 Sevilla, Spain, Seville
- Mercado Lonja Del Barranco Contact Number: +34-954220495
- Mercado Lonja Del Barranco Timing: 10:00 am - 11:59 pm
- Best time to visit Mercado Lonja Del Barranco(preferred time): 05:00 pm - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Mercado Lonja Del Barranco: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.1% of people who visit Seville include Mercado Lonja Del Barranco in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
60.42% of people start their Mercado Lonja Del Barranco visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Mercado Lonja Del Barranco
51.16% of people prefer walking in order to reach Mercado Lonja Del Barranco
People normally club together Capilla De San Jose and Torre De Los Perdigones while planning their visit to Mercado Lonja Del Barranco.