Museo De Artes Y Costumbres, Seville
About Museo De Artes Y Costumbres, Seville
Museo De Artes Y Costumbres, Seville - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Plaza America, 3, 41013 Seville, Spain
Ticket Price: 2 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 08:30 pm Details
Added 20.6K times in trip plans
Museum, Family And Kids, Arts And Crafts
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Though not as prominent as other museums around, this place is nevertheless quite a curiousity. Located in the Mary Luisa Park, the museum is a collection of odds and ends, from lace, ornaments, instruments, embroidery, furniture, wine, to knives and metalwork. There are enough articles and descriptions here to while away an afternoon.
Museo De Artes Y Costumbres Information
- Currently the first floor of the museum is temporarily closed due to some renovation work.
- For group visits, advance booking is required.
Museo De Artes Y Costumbres Ticket Prices
- Entry for visitors: 1.50 EURO
- For EU citizens: Free enty
Museo De Artes Y Costumbres Opening and Closing Hours
- Holidays: 9am - 3:30pm
- Monday (except holidays): Closed
- Duration of the tour: 1 hours 30 mins (approx.)
How To reach Museo De Artes Y Costumbres by Public Transport
- Nearby bus station: Avenida La Borbolla (Felipe Ii)
Restaurants Near Museo De Artes Y Costumbres
- Meson bravo
- Casa tito clement
- Trattiria europa
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Seville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seville and book an accommodation of your choice.
Museo De Artes Y Costumbres, Seville Reviews - Write a Review
Muy recomendable. Perfect introduction to the daily life of Andalusian people in last three centuries. EU citizens free entry.
Nice place. Beautiful building in wonderful surroundings. Museum itself a bit thin on content. And, frankly, not my cup of tea. Still worth a visit though. And free if you are an EU citizen...
One of the key places to visit
Excellent historical museum, beautiful building, brilliant textile and embroidering collection.
This is such an amazing place to visit. Is one of a kind. Special designed rooms to remember us how was the life of Diaz Velazquez. Furniture. ..special fabrics. You can't get bored there !
- Nearby Attractions
- Convento De Santa Clara
- Espacio Metropol Parasol
- Casa De La Guitarra
- Castellar Singular Apartments
- Poeta Manuel Benítez (p. González Abato)
- Los Cuevas
- Best Western Hotel Cervantes
- Casa De La Memoria
- Seville Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Seville
- What to See in 48 Hours in Seville
- What to See in 72 Hours in Seville
- How to Spend 5 Days in Seville
- How to Spend 6 Days in Seville
- How to Spend 7 Days in Seville