Museo De Bellas Artes4238 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Plaza del Museo, 9, 41001 Seville, Spain
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-955542931
- Ticket Price: 2 EUR
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Art Museums, Family And Kids, Exhibition
The Seville Museum of Fine Arts mostly contains exhibits from 17th century artists. One of the best exhibitions here is the Julio Romero des Torres, one of the best modern artists of Andalusia; his paintings are simultaneously idyllic and sensuous. Also to watch out for are the works by masters from the Classical Spanish School of Paintings. Charming staff, shay courtyards, good architecture, and a delightful gift shop make this a nice little stop. There’s a particularly famous painting: Death of the Maestro, that seems to affect everyone who looks at it. Going around the place is simple enough, its pretty small, despite it’s beauty. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Seville Itinerary 3 Days.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museo De Bellas Artes
- Price: 1.50 Euro
- Free: European Union Citizens with corresponding proof; Students with International Student Card; Members of ICOM.
Museo De Bellas Artes Hours
- Access to the museum is not permitted 15 minutes before closing time except in temporary exhibition.
- Public holidays: 9am – 3:00pm
How to Reach Museo De Bellas Artes
- Plaza de Armas
- Nearby bus station: Monsalve (Miguel de Carvajal), El Silencio
- Zamakolako Errota
- Panko 2011 S.L.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seville and book an accommodation of your choice.
65.49% of people who visit Seville include Museo De Bellas Artes in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
35.53% of people start their Museo De Bellas Artes visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Museo De Bellas Artes
83.22% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museo De Bellas Artes