Palacio De San Telmo20 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Av. Roma, s/n, 41013 Sevilla, Spain, Seville Map
- Timings: 04:00 pm - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-955001010
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Palace, Family And Kids, Architecture , Heritage Building
This 17th century building, originally built as a school for the orphaned children of sailors, is the seat of the Andalusian autonomous government. One of the reasons it delights visitors to the city so much is its exterior Sevillian Baroque architecture.. Most of the best baroque artwork in the city tend to be the interior decorations inside the various churches around the city. This one by contrast has lovely Baroque elements on its courtyards, chapels, gardens and towers The Churrigueresque entrance is especially striking, highly detailed and beautifully contrasting with the colors of the rest of the building. Other highlights include the Patio de San Jeronimo (with busts of Seville’s historical figures), the Baroque chapel, and the Salon de Espejos (room of Mirrors). Neither of the grounds nor the palace building are generally open to the public. You have to arrange for guided tours.
Palacio De San Telmo Travel Tips
- Call the attraction to arrange a guided tour.
Palacio De San Telmo Hours
Guided tours by appointment on Thursday and Saturday:
- Thursday: 4pm-9pm
- Saturday: 10am-2pm and 4pm-8pm
How to Reach Palacio De San Telmo
- Buses 05, 21, A1, A3, A4, A8 stop Menendez Pelayo (Juzgados)
- Tram T1 stop Prado De San Sebastian
- Subway L1 stop Prado de San Sebastian
- Buses 05, A2, C5 stop Palos de La Frontera (Puerta Jerez)
- Bus 37 stop Avda.Roma (Palacio de San Telmo)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seville and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Palacio De San Telmo Address: Av. Roma, s/n, 41013 Sevilla, Spain, Seville
- Palacio De San Telmo Contact Number: +34-955001010
- Palacio De San Telmo Timing: 04:00 pm - 08:00 pm
- Time required to visit Palacio De San Telmo: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.29% of people who visit Seville include Palacio De San Telmo in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
91.67% of people start their Palacio De San Telmo visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Palacio De San Telmo
50% of people prefer walking in order to reach Palacio De San Telmo
People normally also visit Puerta De Jerez while planning their trip to Palacio De San Telmo.