Puente De La Barqueta1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: Barqueta Bridge, 41092 Sevilla, Spain, Seville
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: View Point, Bridge, Walking Area, Family And Kids
The name translates into ‘bridge of the barges’, in reference to the former bridge that used to be on this location. The bridge is quite well frequented as this is the place the river is crossed to get to the Isla de la Cartuja. Completed in 1992, it is an elegant 168 metre long steel structure, 21 meters high, originally constructed only as a pedestrian bridge but later adapted to traffic. Visit it during sunrise and sunset for the best picture.
How to Reach Puente De La Barqueta
- Bus C1 stop Puente La Barquete
- Bus 03, 06, 14 stop Avda. Jiménez Becerril (F. Odontología)
- Bus A7 stop Blanquillo (Barqueta)
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seville and book an accommodation of your choice.