Puerta De JerezCurrently Open
- Address: Puerta de Jerez, Sevilla, Spain, Seville Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Square, Family And Kids
Named after one of the over the gates of the city that led to the city of Jerez De La Frontera, the square lies at the meeting point of very important streets. This includes the Constitution Avenue, The Street of San Fernando, the Christine Gardens, and the San Gregorio Street, it is almost entirely a pedestrian area. Though the gaute does not exist anymore the square is known for its beautiful buildings including the Alfonso XIII Hotel, the Yanduri Palace,, the house of Guardiola and the chapel of Santa Maria De Jesus. Aside from some photographic and people watching there is not much to do here.
How to Reach Puerta De Jerez
- Subway L1, Tram T1, stop Puerta de Jerez.
- Buses 03, 21, 40, 41, 42, C4 stop Paseo Colon (Teatro Maestranza).
- Bus C5 stop Plaza de La Contratacion.
- Bus 21 and C3 stop Palos de La Frontera (Puerta Jerez).
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seville and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Puerta De Jerez Address: Puerta de Jerez, Sevilla, Spain, Seville
- Puerta De Jerez Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Puerta De Jerez: 00:20 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.24% of people who visit Seville include Puerta De Jerez in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
54.55% of people start their Puerta De Jerez visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Puerta De Jerez
60% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Puerta De Jerez
People normally club together Jardin De Murillo and Palacio De San Telmo while planning their visit to Puerta De Jerez.