Puerta De Jerez, Seville
About Puerta De Jerez, Seville
Puerta De Jerez, Seville - Address
Address: Puerta de Jerez, Sevilla, Spain
Time Required: 00:20 Mins
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 2 times in trip plans
Square, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Named after one of the over the gates of the city that led to the city of Jerez De La Frontera, the square lies at the meeting point of very important streets. This includes the Constitution Avenue, The Street of San Fernando, the Christine Gardens, and the San Gregorio Street, it is almost entirely a pedestrian area. Though the gaute does not exist anymore the square is known for its beautiful buildings including the Alfonso XIII Hotel, the Yanduri Palace,, the house of Guardiola and the chapel of Santa Maria De Jesus. Aside from some photographic and people watching there is not much to do here.
How To reach Puerta De Jerez by Public Transport
- Subway L1, Tram T1, stop Puerta de Jerez.
- Buses 03, 21, 40, 41, 42, C4 stop Paseo Colon (Teatro Maestranza).
- Bus C5 stop Plaza de La Contratacion.
- Bus 21 and C3 stop Palos de La Frontera (Puerta Jerez).
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Seville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seville and book an accommodation of your choice.
Puerta De Jerez, Seville Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Charco De La Pava
- Calle Fernández De Ribera
- Mountains Of Sis
- Luis De Morales (est. Sánchez Pizjuán)
- Door Of Pardon And Patio De Los Naranjos
- La Carbonería
- Plaza España
- Seville Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Seville
- What to See in 48 Hours in Seville
- What to See in 72 Hours in Seville
- How to Spend 5 Days in Seville
- How to Spend 6 Days in Seville
- How to Spend 7 Days in Seville