Seville Cathedral6245 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Av de la Constitucion, s/n, 41080 Seville, Sevilla, Spain Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 10:30 am Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Family And Kids, Cathedral
This enormous Gothic cathedral was built for one reason only to demonstrate Seville’s wealth. This 15th ventury wonder was built on the site of a 12th century mosque. The builders claimed to want to build something so opulanet that “those who saw it would call us crazy.” 80 Lavishly ornamentes chapels, high vaulted ceings, a beautiful choir, a gilded altarpiece and the tomb of Chistopher Columbus; the cathredal interior is just as impressive. The treasury is filled wth ornate pices of gold and silver. The orange tree courtyard is peaceful. Be sure to climb the 35 ramps to the clock tower for mind boggling view. We could go on and on, but simple words aren’t going to describe the experience here.
Admire the Lavishly beautiful gothic church of the Cathedral of Seville by getting your hands on the tickets for the Cathedral of Seville. While it is free to explore without having to buy tickets for the Cathedral of Seville, getting Cathedral of Seville tickets will bring out the best of the periodical monument and for info on the Cathedral of Seville ticket prices, you can go through the tours section. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Seville Itinerary 3 Days.
Seville Cathedral Hours
- Capilla Real: 8am - 2pm & 4pm - 7pm (in summer only mornings).
- For other hours, check official website.
How to Reach Seville Cathedral
- Nearby tram station: Archivo de Indias
- Nearby bus station: García de Vinuesa (Avda. Constitucion)
- Casa Robles
- Bodeguita Romero
- Restaurante Dona Elvira
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seville and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Seville Cathedral Address: Av de la Constitucion, s/n, 41080 Seville, Sevilla, Spain
- Seville Cathedral Timing: 08:00 am - 10:30 am
- Best time to visit Seville Cathedral(preferred time): 01:00 pm - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Seville Cathedral: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
89.73% of people who visit Seville include Seville Cathedral in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
34.04% of people start their Seville Cathedral visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Seville Cathedral
60.33% of people prefer walking in order to reach Seville Cathedral
People normally club together Plaza Del Triunfo and Museo Del Baile Flamenco while planning their visit to Seville Cathedral.