Are you looking for what to do in Seville?
WHAT TO SEE
- Sevilla Cathedral: Sevilla Cathedral is the third largest Christian church in the whole world and was built in the early 15ht Century. Priceless art pieces is housed there and it is also home to the tomb of Christopher Colombus.
- Giralda Tower: The Giralda tower is situated right beside the Sevilla Cathedral and is known as a symbol of Sevilla. The structure towers at over 90m high and there is a platform at about 70m where visitors can have a view of the city landscape.
- The Alcazar of Sevilla: Many don’t know that this is not one, but a group of buildings that make up the Alcazar. Each has a distinct architectural design about it and each speaks volumes about the time it was built.
- Plaza de Espana: A plaza is a square and Spain is known for its beautiful plazas. Plaza de Espana is one of the most popular ones because of its design; it takes the shape of a semi-circle and has a section for every province of Spain. Behind the plaza there is a palace and a canal runs alongside it, giving a breathtaking view as it creates an unforgettable atmosphere.
- Museo de Bellas Artes: The structure of the museum was built in the early 1600s and a few hundred years later it became Museo de Bellas Artes. Artwork is housed here from the medieval period right up to modern times.
- Torre del Oro: The Torre del Oro is also known as the Gold Tower and is located along the Guadalquivir River. It was once used as a military lookout post to spot enemies who were trying to enter the city.
- You can find anything from hand-made crafts to designer clothing at the shopping spots in Sevilla. There are shopping malls but also smaller markets that sell the more rare and one-of-a-kind items.
- Teatro de la Maestranza is a huge theatre on the banks of the Guadalquivir River. Operas, dance shows and other performances are often showcased here.
- There are quite a few clubs that help Sevilla establish itself as the city with a wild nightlife. There are clubs that cater for all tastes in music, be it techno, flamenco or pop. Bestiario and Boss are the two clubs that are most popular.
Below we have a list of things to do in Seville and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Seville getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Seville with confidence.