Torre De Los PerdigonesCurrently Closed
- Address: Calle Resolana, 41, 41010 Sevilla, Spain, Seville
- Timings: 10:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-954909353
- Ticket Price: 4 EUR
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids, Tower
This is a truly curious attraction, both in terms of its history and its current appeal. It was built in 1890 as a factory to manufacture bullets. Of course the tower no longer perform this function. In Expo 92 the tower was given a makeover end restored. Furthermore in the March of 2007 a new attraction was installed at the top of the 45 meters high tower - the camera obscura. This is basically a giant version of an old photography and drawing technique that projects an image from outside the tower onto a huge screen inside. This way almost all of Seville can be viewed by you. The tower also has another viewpoint that you have to pay an extra fee to see.
- Tickets must be bought three days before your visit.
- Children (5-12 years): 2.50 €
- Viewpoint: 1.5 €
- Each session is for 30 minutes.
- Call to check if the attraction is open during holidays and summer.
- Buses 02, A2, C1, C3 stop Resolana (Feria).
- Buses 13, 14, A7 stop Calatrava (Alameda de Hercules)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Seville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seville and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.19% of people who visit Seville include Torre De Los Perdigones in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
54.9% of people start their Torre De Los Perdigones visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Torre De Los Perdigones
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Torre De Los Perdigones
Sat down and was ignored. Then I was finally able to get food but didn’t get a drink. Luckily I had my own water.
Not bad but you can feel is understaffed, get there early
Impolite and do not priorize customers. We waited more than 15 minutes and we left.
Got paella for two. Decent value for money, excellent service, charming place
A decent place to eat in a nice park just outside the city centre.