Torre Del Oro, Seville
About Torre Del Oro, Seville
Torre Del Oro, Seville - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Paseo de Cristobal Colon, s/n, 41001 Seville, Sevilla, Spain
Ticket Price: 3 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:30 am - 06:45 pm Details
Added 34K times in trip plans
Museum, Watch Tower, View Point, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Now a naval museum, this 12-sided 13th century construct was once a military watchtower. It was important in controlling accesss to the city’s ports by raising strategic chains across the water. The view from the top is always worth a climb and there are some pretty god replicas of ancient ships inside, as well as some ancient scuba divng gear. The name is a bit misleading though. There never was any substantial amount of gold here.
Torre Del Oro Information
- Entry is free on Tuesdays.
- You’ll have to ask for the audio guide.
Torre Del Oro Ticket Prices
- General price: 3 EURO
- Students, children (6 -14), seniors above 65; groups: 1.5 EURO
- Free admission: Children under 6 years and disabled people.
- Free admission on Monday.
How To reach Torre Del Oro by Public Transport
- Nearby subway station: Puerta de Jerez
- Nearby tram station: Puerta de Jerez
- Nearby bus station: Paseo Colon (Teatro Maestranza)
Restaurants Near Torre Del Oro
- Cervecería 100 Montaditos
- Las Golondrinas
- Gelati Dino
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Seville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seville and book an accommodation of your choice.
Torre Del Oro, Seville Reviews - Write a Review
Pleasant maritime museum, good, if not extraordinary, views. Interesting stop. 3 Euros each, no cards, only cash.
Free on Mondays. A nice, quick visit with astrategic view iverlooking the river. Imagine the ships lining the banks, discharging their cargo along this once-bustling trade lines.
Located at the riverside, the historical building is really beautiful. They charge you 6 euro per person. In the middle section, you can find info about the tower and some items such as compasses and ship miniatures. Top floor is good but surrounded by glass and it is a little bit hard to see the landscape.
Good tour, an amusing young lady named Rosa was our guide. She was knowledge of the Alcazar and the Cathedral and made the tour a pleasure.
For 3€ if you are near and have time go up the tower, otherwise just stick to photos outside. OK views, but not fabulous. Nice little naval museum inside.
- Nearby Attractions
- Plaza De San Francisco
- Acuario De Sevilla
- Edificio De La Adriatica
- Museo De Artes Y Costumbres
- Reserva Natural El Castillo De Las Guardas
- Hospital De La Caridad
- Santa Maria La Blanca
- Palacio De San Telmo
- Museo Taurino
- Puerta De Jerez
- Seville Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Seville
- What to See in 48 Hours in Seville
- What to See in 72 Hours in Seville
- How to Spend 5 Days in Seville
- How to Spend 6 Days in Seville
- How to Spend 7 Days in Seville