Events and Festivals in Shanghai
- Longhua Temple Fair (Longhua Ancient Town, Shanghai, March): A celebration of Buddhist culture in Longhua, street entertainment, music, art, and the gathering of peach blossoms.
- Shanghai Internation Tea Festival (April): Get together with hundreds of thousands of tea lovers and try everything that the beverage has to offer.
- Shanghai Tourism Festival (September): All over the city the government welcomes foreign and native visitors alike, with traditional Chinese entertainment, folklore tours, parades and more. And don't forget the fireworks which are spectacular.
- Shanghai International Art Festival: Take place in October.
- Shanghai Oranges Festival: Take place in October.
- Shanghai International Magic Festival: Take place in October.
- Shanghai International Tourism Trade Fair: Take place in October.
- Shanghai Asian Music Festival: Take place in November.
- Shanghai Arts Fair: Take place in November.
Off the Beaten Path
- Nanyang Village (Songjiang District): Get away from the metropolis and enjoy the lotus blossoms in bloom in August, at Nanyang Village. You can learn to fish, and learn a little about rural life in China whilst taking in spectacular views.
- Dayu Village (Malu Grape Theme Park): Or head out into the wilds and learn something about China's wine culture, and if that's not enough there's a great little community of artists both foreign and local hanging out here too.
Trip plans for Shanghai
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Shanghai
Shanghai Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Shanghai
Save 7%Private Evening Tour: VIP Huangpu River Cruise and Shanghai Lights24 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
In this private evening tour, you will have the chance to enjoy the amazing night lights of Shanghai City. Besides visi...
Save 7%Private Trip to Suzhou from Shanghai33 Reviews
Duration: 9 Hrs
This private day trip to Suzhou offers you a great opportunity to explore the water way city by taking the most convenient tr...
Save 6%Suzhou and Zhouzhuang Water Village Day Trip from Shanghai397 Reviews
Duration: 10 Hrs
Visit two picturesque Chinese towns, Suzhou and Zhouzhuang on a day trip from Shanghai. You'll see how daily life has remaine...
Save 7%Authentic Local Food Tour in Central Shanghai87 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
Tastea dozentraditional Shanghainese dishes in 3 hours during this culinary tour ofYunnan Road, the old border between the fo...
- Events & Festivals in Suzhou
- Events & Festivals in Wuxi
- Events & Festivals in Ningbo
- Events & Festivals in Hangzhou
- Events & Festivals in Nanjing
- Events & Festivals in Huangshan