- Address: 444 E Jiangwan Rd, LuXun GongYuan, Hongkou, Shanghai Shi, China, 200083
- Phone: +86-2165400009
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Sport, Stadium, Family And Kids, Architecture
Hongkou stadium opened its door to the public in 1955 and was made to be a multi-purpose sports stadium. There are four stands in the stadium that are North, East, South and West. If you are a fan of sports then visiting this destination is a good idea as it gives you an insight about the Chinese sports and more over their culture. The architecture and design of the place is impeccable and giving the place a visit is a good idea.
- Tickets depend on the game and seats.
- The hours depend on the game and hence can be known locally.
- Take a bus from Hongkou Football Stadium.
- Take the subway from Hongkou Football Stadium.
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shanghai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shanghai and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.56% of people who visit Shanghai include Hongkou Stadium in their plan
95% of people start their Hongkou Stadium visit around 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Hongkou Stadium
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hongkou Stadium
People normally also visit Shanghai Happy Valley while planning their trip to Hongkou Stadium.