Huangpu ParkCurrently Open
- Address: 500 Zhongshan East 1st Rd, WaiTan, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200000 Map
- Phone: +86-2153082636
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
Huangpu Park is a green triangular stretch which is city’s oldest and smallest park. The European-style public park was founded in 1886 and even today a great number of visitors who visit to admire the spellbinding view of the river or the skyscrapers. It is also the site of the Monument to the People's Heroes which commemorates those people who assisted in freeing China from the foreign occupation and also encompasses the Bund Historical Museum that documents Bund’s history in old pictures. When the lights are all turned on in the evening, the Huangpu Park appears even more beautiful and is the perfect place to hangout and relax.
How to Reach Huangpu Park
- Buses Route 37, Route 147, Road 307, 330 Road, Road 868, Urban sightseeing tour 1 line to stop - The Bund Waibaidu Bridge
- Huangpu Park Address: 500 Zhongshan East 1st Rd, WaiTan, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200000
- Huangpu Park Contact Number: +86-2153082636
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.08% of people who visit Shanghai include Huangpu Park in their plan
95% of people start their Huangpu Park visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Huangpu Park
People normally also visit The Bund while planning their trip to Huangpu Park.