Longhua Tourist CityCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: No.2933 Longhua Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai 200030, China
- Timings: 07:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 10 CNY
- Tags: Art And Culture, Religious Site, Temple, Garden, Park, Play Ground, Ancient Ruin, Historical Site, Cemetery, Leisure, Market, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Architecture , Picnic Spot
Longhua Tourist City - Review
Situated in the southern part of the city of Shanghai, the Longhua Tourist City is one of the must see places during your visit to Shanghai. Spread on an area covering 31.17 hectares, this area has numerous tourist spots where people can spend a relaxing and enriching time.
The main attraction of this area is the Longhua Temple from which the area takes its place. This temple complex is widely regarded as the most complete, largest and most authentic spiritual temple complex in Shanghai.
Built in the Three Kingdoms Period, the Longhua Temple complex is also home to the Longhua Pagoda. This Pagoda, according to local legend and folklore is one of the thirteen pagodas constructed by the King of the Kingdom of Wu, Sun Quan in order to house the cremated remains of the Buddha, called Sharira relics. If these cultural gems were not enough, the Tourist City also has shopping centers, individual stores, restaurants, a martyr’s cemetery and numerous gardens.
Longhua Tourist City Information
- Other Hours: Closed on Occasion.
How To reach Longhua Tourist City by Public Transport
- Caobao Road, Line 1; Longcao Road, Line 3
Restaurants Near Longhua Tourist City
- The Cathay Room – European, Italian, French.
- Contemporary El Willy – Spanish
Things to Know Before Visiting Longhua Tourist City
1.5% of people who visit Shanghai include Longhua Tourist City in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
63.51% of people start their Longhua Tourist City visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Longhua Tourist City
80.95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Longhua Tourist City
Longhua Tourist City Map
Longhua Tourist City Trips
Longhua Tourist City, Shanghai Reviews
All QuestionsLonghua tourist city
- Bath Contemporary
- Next Stage Theatre Company Limited
- Atticus Art Gallery
- Queen Square Administrative
- St Stephen's Church
- Countess Of Huntingdon's Chapel
- Dreamscape Productions Limited
- Bonheur Academy
- Roman Baths And The Pump Room
- St John R C Church
- Rostra Gallery
- Mary Hall Illustration
- First Avon & Somerset
- Holy Trinity C Of E Church, Church Lane, Combe Down, Bath
- Bath Artist Printmakers