Longhua Tourist CityCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: No.2933 Longhua Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai 200030, China
- Timings: 07:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 10 CNY
- Tags: Art And Culture, Religious Site, Temple, Garden, Park, Play Ground, Ancient Ruin, Historical Site, Cemetery, Leisure, Market, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Architecture , Picnic Spot
Situated in the southern part of the city of Shanghai, the Longhua Tourist City is one of the must see places during your visit to Shanghai. Spread on an area covering 31.17 hectares, this area has numerous tourist spots where people can spend a relaxing and enriching time.
The main attraction of this area is the Longhua Temple from which the area takes its place. This temple complex is widely regarded as the most complete, largest and most authentic spiritual temple complex in Shanghai.
Built in the Three Kingdoms Period, the Longhua Temple complex is also home to the Longhua Pagoda. This Pagoda, according to local legend and folklore is one of the thirteen pagodas constructed by the King of the Kingdom of Wu, Sun Quan in order to house the cremated remains of the Buddha, called Sharira relics. If these cultural gems were not enough, the Tourist City also has shopping centers, individual stores, restaurants, a martyr’s cemetery and numerous gardens.
- Other Hours: Closed on Occasion.
- Caobao Road, Line 1; Longcao Road, Line 3
- The Cathay Room – European, Italian, French.
- Contemporary El Willy – Spanish
7.53% of people who visit Shanghai include Longhua Tourist City in their plan
66.67% of people start their Longhua Tourist City visit around 08 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Longhua Tourist City
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Longhua Tourist City