Madame Tussauds ShanghaiCurrently Closed
- Address: 2-68 Nanjing W Rd, Huangpu, Shanghai, China
- Timings: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-2163597166
- Ticket Price: 190 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Statue, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Madame Tussauds Shanghai - Review
Madame Tussauds Shanghai Museum is a chain museum that hosts life-size wax replicas of famous Americans & historic icons in themed galleries that is sure to get you interested. Visit the destination and get to see some of the best wax statues in the region. There are various themes that are covered in the museum and also there is ample information available. A fun filled learning experience is what the destination offers.
Madame Tussauds Shanghai Ticket Prices
- Adult Big Ticket: 190RMB/person
- Student Big Ticket: 150 RMB/person
- Child Ticket(aged 3-11): 110RMB/person
- Senior Citizen Ticket(aged 65 and above): 110RMB/person
- Group, cluster tickets also available.
Madame Tussauds Shanghai Opening and Closing Hours
- Ticket office closed at 8:00 pm.
How To reach Madame Tussauds Shanghai by Public Transport
- Take a bus from Beijing Tibet Middle East.
- Take the subway from People's Square.
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shanghai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shanghai and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Madame Tussauds Shanghai
3.92% of people who visit Shanghai include Madame Tussauds Shanghai in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
50.24% of people start their Madame Tussauds Shanghai visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Madame Tussauds Shanghai
93.9% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Madame Tussauds Shanghai