Nanjing RoadCurrently Open
- Address: Nanjing Road Pedestrian St, Huangpu, Shanghai, China
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-2163526638
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Food And Drinks, Casino, Club, Restaurant, Market, Shopping Center, Nightlife, Nightclub
This is probably the most famous area in Shanghai. Being one of the busiest shopping streets in the country is certainly something to boast of but this area in Shanghai is also considered to be one of the busiest shopping areas in the entire world.
Nanjing Road is divided into two main areas; these areas include Nanjing Road East and Nanjing Road West. Located at the heart of the city, the major sections of this area have been converted into pedestrian streets to enable the huge throngs of tourists to travel without having to watch out for oncoming vehicles.
People can find restaurants, night clubs, bars, casinos, international designer labels and local shops and markets where a food lover or a shopaholic can certainly go on a rampage. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Shanghai Itinerary 5 Days.
Nanjing Road Hours
Closed on Mondays but Varies.
How to Reach Nanjing Road
- Take Bus No. 14, 33, 37, 65, 66, 108, 123, 135, 220, 251, 305, 306, 307, 314, 317, 330, 868, 910, 928, 929, 940.
- Tourism Bus Route 8 or Subway Line 2 and get off at East Nanjing Rd. Station.
- Jazz Bar – Live music
- International cuisine WHISK Cafe – Chinese
- Specialty desserts
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Shanghai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shanghai and book an accommodation of your choice.
85.22% of people who visit Shanghai include Nanjing Road in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
75.98% of people start their Nanjing Road visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Nanjing Road
82% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nanjing Road