Oriental Art CentreCurrently Open
- Address: 425 Dingxiang Rd, Pudong, Shanghai, China Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-2168541234
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Performance, Architecture
Oriental Art Centre is one of the best performance and cultural facilities in Shanghai, China. The destination is known and known well for its soulful architecture and scintillating performances. The five interconnected semi-circular halls or "petals" are shaped to resemble a butterfly orchid from above. The place has gained a lot of popularity due to its amazing views and today has become one of the best tourist spots in the city.
Entrance Ticket Details For Oriental Art Centre
- Tickets depend on the show.
How to Reach Oriental Art Centre
- Take a bus from Clove Road Weigela Road.
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Shanghai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shanghai and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Oriental Art Centre Address: 425 Dingxiang Rd, Pudong, Shanghai, China
- Oriental Art Centre Contact Number: +86-2168541234
- Oriental Art Centre Timing: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Time required to visit Oriental Art Centre: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.75% of people who visit Shanghai include Oriental Art Centre in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
71.43% of people start their Oriental Art Centre visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Oriental Art Centre
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Oriental Art Centre
People normally club together Shanghai History Museum and Shanghai Art Museum while planning their visit to Oriental Art Centre.