Oriental Pearl Tower, ShanghaiCurrently Open
- Address: 1号 Century Ave, Pudong, Shanghai, China
- Timings: 08:00 am - 09:30 pm Details
- Phone: +86-2158791888
- Ticket Price: 70 CNY
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hotel, Landmark, Observatory, Restaurant, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Tower, Architecture , Exhibition
About Oriental Pearl Tower, Shanghai
This tower held the position of the tallest structure in China till 2007 before it was overtaken by the Jin Mao Tower and the SFWC tower. The function of the tower serves as a Radio and Television broadcast tower but has become a landmark location in the city.
The tower has eleven spheres and fifteen observatory towers. The tower comprises a shopping mall, exhibition facilities, restaurants and the Space Hotel. This tower has an AAAAA rating by the China National Tourism Administration. These ratings are awarded on the basis of a location’s ability to attract tourists. The tower also has a revolving restaurant.
Oriental Pearl Tower Information
- It makes sense to visit the tower after sunset as it is very beautiful when lit up.
Oriental Pearl Tower Ticket Prices
- 120 CNY onwards; Combo Ticket (the upper sphere, Shanghai Municipal History Museum and Huangpu River Cruise)- CNY 180.
- The Space Module, the upper sphere, the lower sphere, and Shanghai Municipal History Museum- CNY 220.
- The Upper sphere, the lower sphere and Shanghai Municipal History Museum- CNY 160.
- The Upper sphere and Shanghai Municipal History Museum 08:30 am to 9:30 pm - CNY 120.
Oriental Pearl Tower Opening and Closing Hours
- Closed on Occasion.
How To reach Oriental Pearl Tower by Public Transport
- Subway to Lujiazui station, Line 2
Restaurants Near Oriental Pearl Tower
- Lost Heaven
- Authentic Chinese Xindalu
- Traditional Chinese
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shanghai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shanghai and book an accommodation of your choice.