Oriental Pearl TowerCurrently Open [Closes at 09:30 pm]
- Address: 1号 Century Ave, Pudong, Shanghai, China
- Timings: 08:00 am - 09:30 pm Details
- Phone: +86-2158791888
- Ticket Price: 70 CNY
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hotel, Landmark, Observatory, Restaurant, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Tower, Architecture , Exhibition
This tower held the position of the tallest structure in China till 2007 before it was overtaken by the Jin Mao Tower and the SFWC tower. The function of the tower serves as a Radio and Television broadcast tower but has become a landmark location in the city.
The tower has eleven spheres and fifteen observatory towers. The tower comprises a shopping mall, exhibition facilities, restaurants and the Space Hotel. This tower has an AAAAA rating by the China National Tourism Administration. These ratings are awarded on the basis of a location’s ability to attract tourists. The tower also has a revolving restaurant. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Shanghai Itinerary 5 Days.
- It makes sense to visit the tower after sunset as it is very beautiful when lit up.
- 120 CNY onwards; Combo Ticket (the upper sphere, Shanghai Municipal History Museum and Huangpu River Cruise)- CNY 180.
- The Space Module, the upper sphere, the lower sphere, and Shanghai Municipal History Museum- CNY 220.
- The Upper sphere, the lower sphere and Shanghai Municipal History Museum- CNY 160.
- The Upper sphere and Shanghai Municipal History Museum 08:30 am to 9:30 pm - CNY 120.
- Closed on Occasion.
- Subway to Lujiazui station, Line 2
- Lost Heaven
- Authentic Chinese Xindalu
- Traditional Chinese
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shanghai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shanghai and book an accommodation of your choice.
82.67% of people who visit Shanghai include Oriental Pearl Tower in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
28.34% of people start their Oriental Pearl Tower visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Oriental Pearl Tower
56.52% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Oriental Pearl Tower