Oriental Pearl Tower, Shanghai
About Oriental Pearl Tower, Shanghai
Oriental Pearl Tower, Shanghai - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 1号 Century Ave, Pudong, Shanghai, China
Ticket Price: 70 CNY
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:00 am - 09:30 pm Details
Added 27.3K times in trip plans
Hotel, Landmark, Observatory, Restaurant, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Tower, Architecture , Exhibition
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This tower held the position of the tallest structure in China till 2007 before it was overtaken by the Jin Mao Tower and the SFWC tower. The function of the tower serves as a Radio and Television broadcast tower but has become a landmark location in the city.
The tower has eleven spheres and fifteen observatory towers. The tower comprises a shopping mall, exhibition facilities, restaurants and the Space Hotel. This tower has an AAAAA rating by the China National Tourism Administration. These ratings are awarded on the basis of a location’s ability to attract tourists. The tower also has a revolving restaurant.
Oriental Pearl Tower Information
- It makes sense to visit the tower after sunset as it is very beautiful when lit up.
Oriental Pearl Tower Ticket Prices
- 120 CNY onwards; Combo Ticket (the upper sphere, Shanghai Municipal History Museum and Huangpu River Cruise)- CNY 180.
- The Space Module, the upper sphere, the lower sphere, and Shanghai Municipal History Museum- CNY 220.
- The Upper sphere, the lower sphere and Shanghai Municipal History Museum- CNY 160.
- The Upper sphere and Shanghai Municipal History Museum 08:30 am to 9:30 pm - CNY 120.
Oriental Pearl Tower Opening and Closing Hours
- Closed on Occasion.
How To reach Oriental Pearl Tower by Public Transport
- Subway to Lujiazui station, Line 2
Restaurants Near Oriental Pearl Tower
- Lost Heaven
- Authentic Chinese Xindalu
- Traditional Chinese
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shanghai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shanghai and book an accommodation of your choice.
Oriental Pearl Tower, Shanghai Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- M50 Creative Space
- Shanghai Circuit
- Vue Bar
- 1933 Laochangfang
- Jing'an Sculpture Park
- Shanghai Zhongshan Park
- South Bund Soft Spinning Material Market
- Taikang Road
- Power Station Of Art
- Shanghai Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Shanghai
- What to See in 48 Hours in Shanghai
- What to See in 72 Hours in Shanghai
- How to Spend 5 Days in Shanghai
- How to Spend 6 Days in Shanghai
- How to Spend 7 Days in Shanghai