Power Station Of ArtCurrently Closed
- Address: 200 Huayuangang Rd, Huangpu, Shanghai, China
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-2131108550
- Ticket Price: 20 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Museum, Family And Kids
About Power Station Of Art, Shanghai
Power Station of Art is a contemporary art museum in shanghai and is basically housed in a former power station. The destination is China’s first state run museum and gives you an opportunity to look at some of the greatest works of contemporary art in the region. So give the destination a visit and be mesmerised by its beauty, elegance and grandeur. There are also many exhibitions that take place all-round the year.
Power Station Of Art Ticket Prices
- Visitors can get the free tickets when they arrive there.
- One ID number or Passport No. is valid for one ticket.
- CNY 20 for special show.
- Children who are not taller than 4.3 feet and seniors over 70 years can enjoy the show free of charge.
- Children between 6 to 18 years old and seniors between 60 to 70 years old enjoy a 50% off.
Power Station Of Art Opening and Closing Hours
- Tuesday to Sunday: No entry after 5:00 pm.
- Closed on Monday except for legal public holidays.
How To reach Power Station Of Art by Public Transport
- Take the bus from Miao Wang Jiang Road Delta Road.
- Take a subway from Xizang South Road.
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shanghai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shanghai and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Power Station Of Art
1.66% of people who visit Shanghai include Power Station Of Art in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
71.05% of people start their Power Station Of Art visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Power Station Of Art
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Power Station Of Art