Science And Technology MuseumCurrently Open [Closes at 05:15 pm]
- Address: 2000 Century Avenue, Pudong New Area, Shanghai, China
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:15 pm Details
- Phone: +86-2168542000
- Ticket Price: 60 CNY
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Science Museums, Family And Kids
This large museum is located in the Pudong area in Shanghai and is the largest park located inside the inner districts of this majestic city. Covering a floor space of ninety eight thousand square meters, this museum attracts more than three million tourists on an annual basis.
You can rest assured that the sights you will see in this museum will leave you flabbergasted and in awe of the huge scientific advancements that take place in China. The project utilized 3.75 billion rmb and features numerous interactive exhibits which are truly one of a kind.
Over ten thousand annual scientific films are screened in the four theaters housed in the premises. Tourists must not miss out on a tour of this museum when visiting Shanghai.
- The museum is open for longer, i.e. 8:45 am - 6:30 pm, during National Holidays.
- Metro Line 2- Shanghai Science & Technology Museum Station, No.4 Exit.
- Bus- Tunnel (Bus) Line No.3. DongZhou Line
- Bus No. 640, 794,788,984,638,987,983
- Mr & Mrs Bund
- Modern Eatery by Paul Pairet
- French fine dining Vegetarian Lifestyle
- Vegan food
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shanghai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shanghai and book an accommodation of your choice.
31.24% of people who visit Shanghai include Science And Technology Museum in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
56.94% of people start their Science And Technology Museum visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Science And Technology Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Science And Technology Museum