Shanghai century park is the largest and grandest park in the city of Shanghai. The park was made by expert English architects and so has an influence from English, Japanese, and Chinese lawns and gardens. The architecture is a mix of Eastern and Western Landscape. Visit the destination and get to see some of the best architecture and witness peace and serenity. Being one of the most picturesque park in the city it sees a lot of visitors all year round.
- Pets are not allowed in the park.
- RMB 10 per person, with the exception of elderly over 70 years of age and children below 120 centimetres in height who are exempt from a fee.
- Take a bus from iao Mei Hua Road, Silver Road.
- Take the subway from Huamu Road.
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shanghai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shanghai and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.21% of people who visit Shanghai include Shanghai Century Park in their plan
50% of people start their Shanghai Century Park visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Shanghai Century Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shanghai Century Park