- Address: 2000 Yining Rd, Jiading, Shanghai, China
- Phone: +86-2169569116
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Entertainment, Race Track, Leisure, Family And Kids, Architecture
Shanghai Circuit - Review
Shanghai Circuit is located in the northeast part of the Anting Town and is the destination where the Formula 1 Grand Prix in China is held. Amazing architecture and grandeur display is what the destination is all about. The Circuit is complete with amenities and entertainment centers like a shopping mall and racing car exhibition hall, leisure zone including fitness facilities, cinema, pub, and hotel. Visit the destination and get to experience how the speed devils feel.
Shanghai Circuit Ticket Prices
- Tickets have to be booked online and depend on the seat and show.
Shanghai Circuit Hours
- Timings depend on the event and can be known online or locally.
How To reach Shanghai Circuit by Public Transport
- Take a bus from Shanghai Circuit.
- Take the subway from Shanghai Circuit.
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shanghai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shanghai and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Shanghai Circuit
1.36% of people who visit Shanghai include Shanghai Circuit in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
44.44% of people start their Shanghai Circuit visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Shanghai Circuit
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shanghai Circuit