Shanghai Circuit is located in the northeast part of the Anting Town and is the destination where the Formula 1 Grand Prix in China is held. Amazing architecture and grandeur display is what the destination is all about. The Circuit is complete with amenities and entertainment centers like a shopping mall and racing car exhibition hall, leisure zone including fitness facilities, cinema, pub, and hotel. Visit the destination and get to experience how the speed devils feel.
- Tickets have to be booked online and depend on the seat and show.
- Timings depend on the event and can be known online or locally.
- Take a bus from Shanghai Circuit.
- Take the subway from Shanghai Circuit.
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shanghai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shanghai and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.34% of people who visit Shanghai include Shanghai Circuit in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
44.44% of people start their Shanghai Circuit visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Shanghai Circuit
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shanghai Circuit